- IMDb page: Tomorrowland (2015) Free Full Movie Watch Online HD
- Genre: Action | Adventure | Family | Mystery | Sci-Fi
- Release Date: 22 May 2015 (USA)
- Runtime: 130 min
- Filming Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Budget: $190,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $93,417,865 (USA) (11 September 2015)
- Director: Brad Bird
- Stars: George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie |See full cast & crew »
- Original Music By: Michael Giacchino
- Soundtrack: The End Is Coming
- Sound Mix: Dolby Digital | Datasat | Dolby Atmos | IMAX 6-Track (IMAX version) | Dolby Surround 7.1
- Plot Keyword: Robot | Inventor | Pin | Boy Genius | Destiny
Tomorrowland (2015) Writing Credits By:
- Damon Lindelof (screenplay by) and
- Brad Bird (screenplay by)
- Damon Lindelof (story by) &
- Brad Bird (story by) &
- Jeff Jensen (story by)
You can watch Tomorrowland (2015) movie online streaming in High Definition Now, Get Free watch Tomorrowland (2015) movie online with simple fill in sign up form by click the button image, Enjoy all the top new movie releases with All Faves Film Streaming! Just watched this Tomorrowland (2015) Free movie online, It is truly spectacular and may one of those rare amazing, The acting was great all round, The direction, cinematography and visual effects were all greatly innovative and brilliant, The screenplay fun, often humorous and has a lot of heart for all its characters which are all really well developed.
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Tomorrowland (2015) full HD onliine…
Tomorrowland (2015) Known Trivia
- Tomorrowland, as first conceived by Walt Disney back in the 1950s and 1960s, was to showcase what the future would hold for the world. Tomorrowland 2015 It was and still is Disney’s top draw in the theme parks. Tomorrowland 2015 188 of 192 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Brad Bird was sought out as the first choice for the director’s job of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015). Tomorrowland 2015 Bird respectfully declined the offer in order to do this film. Tomorrowland 2015 Bird stated, “It’s rare to do a film of size that’s original, so those opportunities can’t be missed either.” Bird went on to say, he is a huge Star Wars fan though and he looks forward (as a fan) to seeing the film like everyone else. Tomorrowland 2015 347 of 358 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The idea for Tomorrowland is based on Walt Disney’s original plan for a City of the Future (the original concept for EPCOT, Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow). Tomorrowland 2015 It would have been a centrally located city dedicated to showcasing new technology developed at a nearby industrial park. Tomorrowland 2015 There also would have been a circular outer suburb accessible via monorail for employees and even a dedicated airport. Tomorrowland 2015 140 of 143 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- When arriving in Tomorrowland for the first time and Governor Nix uses his watch, a green “hidden Mickey” is seen on the watch-face. Tomorrowland 2015 105 of 110 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Among the many memorabilia in the sci-fi collectible shop Casey visits are a collection of Iron Giant figurines from The Iron Giant (1999) (behind the sales counter) and a figure of Mr. Tomorrowland 2015 Incredible from The Incredibles (2004). Tomorrowland 2015 Brad Bird directed both animated films. Tomorrowland 2015 There are also numerous toys and figurines from The Simpsons (1989), where Brad Bird worked as a Director and Creative Consultant for nine years. Tomorrowland 2015 116 of 122 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The belt that Casey wears throughout the film is the same belt Sheriff Woody wears in the Toy Story franchise. Tomorrowland 2015 126 of 133 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- When Casey falls while being chased by the guard dog, her footprints form a “hidden Mickey” (Mouse). Tomorrowland 2015 113 of 119 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- In mainland Europe, Disney had to change the name from Tomorrowland to Disney Project T because the name is a registered brand of the electronic music festival Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland 2015 Likewise, when the festival wanted to have a show in the U.S., they had to change the name to TomorrowWorld. Tomorrowland 2015 202 of 216 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- In the background of the World’s Fair, the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and the Big Bad Wolf from The Three Little Pigs are walking together. Tomorrowland 2015 The White Rabbit traditionally symbolizes going as far forward as you can, even down mysterious holes for the sake of an adventure. Tomorrowland 2015 The Big Bad Wolf symbolizes being tricked at the idea of something promising and ending up in a bad place because of it. Tomorrowland 2015 Both are themes in this movie. Tomorrowland 2015 156 of 167 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Shailene Woodley turned down the lead role. Tomorrowland 2015 Britt Robertson was later cast. Tomorrowland 2015 243 of 263 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Tomorrowland (2015): Tomorrowland (2015) – Rotten Tomatoes From Disney comes two-time Oscar (R) winner Brad Bird’s riveting, mystery adventure “Tomorrowland,” starring Academy Award (R) winner George Clooney, Bound by a , Tomorrowland (2015) – IMDb Title: Tomorrowland (2015) 6.5 /10, Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below, You must be a registered , Tomorrowland Great People of Tomorrow, The 13th magnificent edition of Tomorrowland came to a beautiful end, More than 200 nationalities wrote their unique story in this first , Tomorrowland (film) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Tomorrowland (subtitled A World Beyond in some regions) is a 2015 American science-fiction mystery adventure film directed and co-written by Brad Bird, 2015 | Tomorrowland 2015 Menu, Tomorrowland, News; General Information; Cashless Refunds; Ticket Info; , Tomorrowland, Albums, Discover Europe 2015; 2015; 2014 – W2; 2014 – W1; 2013 , Tomorrowland 2015 | Official Aftermovie People of Tomorrow, the Tomorrowland 2015 Official Aftermovie is out now, Relive the most beautiful moments of the first chapter in The Secret Kingdom of , Tomorrowland (2015) – Full Cast & Crew – IMDb Tomorrowland (2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more, Tomorrowland Belgium 2016 Tomorrowland Belgium, Enter website 365: Video 365: Audio 365: Photo TML Store, Share livestream , Tomorrowland Belgium, The social family, Tomorrowland social feed , tomorrowland-movie.com We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us, Tomorrowland 2015 in Boom, Belgium – Festicket Festicket packages for Tomorrowland 2016 are now sold out, but we have put together an extensive list of incredible festival alternatives for this summer 2016!
Goofs: Continuity: When Casey gets out of jail, there’s a close-up of her writing her initials, at the next medium shot, her initials are slightly different.
Tomorrowland (2015) Plot: Bound by a shared destiny, a teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a mission to unearth the secrets of a place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory. Tomorrowland 2015 Full summary » »
Tomorrowland (2015) Story: Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as “Tomorrowland.” Written byWalt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Tomorrowland (2015) Synopsis: Frank Walker (George Clooney) is talking to an unseen audience about the future when a female voice interrupts him, tell him that his wording is a touch ‘bleak.’ When the female asks him to think back to when he thought of the future as an optimistic place, he talks about when he went to the 1964 World’s Fair in New York City as a child.
Young Frank (Thomas Robinson) eagerly enters the Hall of Inventions carrying a very large duffle bag containing his invention: a jet pack he made. Tomorrowland 2015 Though the judge David Nix (Hugh Laurie) does not show much enthusiasm for the device (which Frank admits doesn’t work properly), a little girl named Athena (Raffey Cassidy) seems to think Frank’s invention has potential.
Outside the hall, Athena catches up with Frank. Tomorrowland 2015 Giving him a small pin, she requests that he follow her behind a small group. Tomorrowland 2015 The group also includes Mr Nix, and some guests of his.
Putting on the pin, Frank follows the group to the “It’s a Small World” attraction, where Frank bypasses the line and boards one of the boats by himself. Tomorrowland 2015 During the ride, a laser scans his pin, and he’s suddenly plunged down a secret chute, underneath the ride. Tomorrowland 2015 The boat Frank is on then pulls up at a small transport station.
After a disorienting ride, Frank finds himself on a foggy platform, but sees a strange flying vehicle taking off nearby, with Athena waving to him. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank attempts to follow, but finds himself on the edge of a platform. Tomorrowland 2015 Suddenly, construction robots arise, creating new structures, but knocking Frank down to a lower level. Tomorrowland 2015 As his jetpack clatters to the platform, a robot nearby suddenly grabs it! Frank fights to get back his invention, but he is surprised when the huge automaton fixes it! However, Frank inadvertently falls from this platform as well, but upon igniting his jetpack, he finds himself soaring amid a gleaming white cityscape unlike anything he’s ever seen before! Eventually, he sees Athena and the others, and touches down right in front of Mr Nix…who only seems mildly amused that Frank’s invention can actually fly. Tomorrowland 2015 Even so, Athena gives the young boy a reaffirming smile.
Frank then becomes pessimistic again, when the female voice interrupts that he’s seeming negative again. Tomorrowland 2015 When Frank asks if the unnamed voice would like to take over telling the story, it obliges. Tomorrowland 2015 We are then introduced to Casey Newton (Britt Robertson), who happily proclaims she’s ‘an optimist.’
After a brief glimpse of a young Casey naming stars in the night sky, we cut to the modern day. Tomorrowland 2015 Late one evening, Casey surreptitiously enters a Cape Canaveral, Florida NASA launch pad that is being demolished. Tomorrowland 2015 She sabotages three construction cranes. Tomorrowland 2015 When she returns home, her dad tells her ‘the end’ f space shuttle’s former launch site is inevitable. Tomorrowland 2015 Casey still feels she’s contributing something with trying to slow down the deconstruction.
Unseen by Casey, a dark figure trails her from the NASA site to her home, and quietly slips a small pin into her helmet, dangling from her motorcycle handlebar.
The next day, her father Eddie (Tim McGraw) laments how even though he’s a NASA engineer, there’s very little hope for him to do anything useful. Tomorrowland 2015 Ever the Optimist, Casey reminds him of the metaphor of two wolves: light and hope, darkness and despair. Tomorrowland 2015 In the end, as Eddie told Casey, the one who will win, is the one you feed.
Casey goes to school, but becomes a bother in all her classes. Tomorrowland 2015 Her teachers tell of nuclear annihilation, planetary meltdown, and governmental collapse, but Casey just wants to know one thing: “how can we fix it?” However, this question receives no answers.
After hearing word that NASA has brought in working equipment from Orlando to continue disassembling the platform, Casey goes out to stop them, but is caught by NASA security.
After her father bails her out of jail, Casey collects her things, but is surprised to find a small pin with the letter “T” on it. Tomorrowland 2015 Picking it up, she is surprised when it seems to transport her to an endless field of wheat, with a futuristic city off in the distance.
On the ride home, Casey attempts to show the pin to her father, but when Eddie touches it, nothing happens.
Later on that evening, Casey sneaks out of the house, and bicycles to a large field. Tomorrowland 2015 Touching the pin this time, she finds herself in the center of a dazzling futuristic city, with jetpacks and hovertrains! She also becomes enamored seeing a rocket launch station, and follows a group of space travelers…before the pin suddenly runs out of power, and she finds herself having wandered waist-deep into a lake!
Waking up her little brother Nate (Pierce Gagnon), she asks him for help trying to find another pin on the Internet. Tomorrowland 2015 Their search takes them to a website of Blast From The Past, a store in Houston, Texas. Tomorrowland 2015 Strangely, they only have a street address, but don’t list an email or phone number.
Casey tells Nate to cover for her while she takes a bus to Houston to talk to the store owners. Tomorrowland 2015 The next day, Athena sees Nate in front of their home who asks to see Casey. Tomorrowland 2015 When Nate attempts to tell Athena that Casey is away, she claims he’s lying, and asks where she “really” is.
Arriving at Blast From The Past, Casey meets the store owners, Ursula (Kathryn Hahn), and Hugo (Keegan-Michael Key). Tomorrowland 2015 They tell her that the pin supposedly was a key to showing a world created by some of the greatests geniuses in history, who called themselves Plus Ultra.
When the two press Casey for more information on where she got the pin, her claims that she just ‘found it’ cause the two to get upset. Tomorrowland 2015 Things take a turn for the strange when the two grab two actual-working laser guns, and attempt to kill her!
Casey is saved when Athena appears, stopping the two in their tracks with a time-bomb (a device that stops time temporarily in a 15 foot radius). Tomorrowland 2015 As the two get free, Casey and Athena fight them, with Athena pulling off Ursula’s head, and Hugo being skewered. Tomorrowland 2015 Both Casey and Athena rush out of the store before Hugo self-destructs, with the small girl then breaking into a car, and allowing the two of them to get away.
In the car, Athena tells Casey that the two people they encountered, were Audio-Animatronic figures, and it was she (Athena) who gave Casey the pin. Tomorrowland 2015 However, the fight has damaged Athena, and Casey panics when she realizes that the little girl is also a robot!
Casey attempts to flee with Athena giving chase…but not before a truck slams into the small robot! Casey uses the opportunity to take the truck, but Athena quickly recovers, and chases after Casey, managing to catch up to her! Athena claims she is from the place Casey saw when she touched the pin (which happened to be her last one!), but it may not be there much longer.
After a small discussion, Casey is willing to accept that Athena will not harm her. Tomorrowland 2015 Athena wishes them to drive to Pittsfield, New York, to meet a man named Frank Walker.
Back in Houston, Police are combing through the wreckage of the store, when a black van pulls up, and several people get out, led by a smiling man who calls himself Dave Clark (Matthew MacCaull). Tomorrowland 2015 When one of the officers finds the charred remains of Ursula’s head, Dave pulls out a device that disintegrates the nearby officers. Tomorrowland 2015 Once they are done away with, he informs the other members of his party to contact Governor Nix.
Eventually, driving all-night wears Casey out, and she relinquishes the driving duties to Athena…only to awaken on the side of a road, with Athena driving away!
Seeing a mailbox nearby with the name “Walker” on it, she ignores the no trespassing sign and comes onto the property. Tomorrowland 2015 She soon encounters a barking dog, but upon seeing it leaving no paw prints in the dirt, finds that it is simply a realistic hologram!
Going to the front door, a man on the other side tells Casey to leave. Tomorrowland 2015 When she demands to be taken to the place the pin showed, a concussive blast sends her flying backward, and Frank emerges.
Pleading to be taken to the place she saw, Frank tells her it doesn’t actually exist. Tomorrowland 2015 What she saw was a ‘commercial’ for this place, and they sealed off all ways to get back there (as well as threw him out).
Frank once again tells Casey to leave, but she refuses to. Tomorrowland 2015 As day turns to night, Casey notices a number of cables leading from the main house, and finds they are all attached to an array of antennas and satellite dishes.
Setting a nearby tractor on fire, Casey gets Frank to leave the house, and get inside. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank manages to put out the fire, but Casey refuses to let him back in until he takes her where she wants to go.
Exploring the house, she finds some futuristic-looking devices, and a room showing numerous world and political turmoil, along with a countdown clock, and a ‘probability’ detector.
Frank manages to get back in the house, and attempts to get Casey to leave once again, but she demands to know what she has just been witness to. Tomorrowland 2015 When Frank realizes she won’t just leave, he posits a question: “What if I could tell you the exact day you would die?”
Casey claims she’d naturally want to know, but then if she did find out, she wouldn’t believe it, and would try to find some way to change the future. Tomorrowland 2015 Suddenly, the monitors behind her all flicker, and the probability numbers drop by the smallest of percentages…but it’s still enough to make Frank take notice!
Suddenly, sensors indicate intruders, and a black van with dark-suited figures is seen. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank attempts to fortify his house, but the intruders break in, revealing they are audio-animatronic figures! Frank manages to grab some things and stuff them in a bag, before he and Casey get into a bathtub, which rockets them out of the house as the former inventor self-destructs his birthplace.
The tub lands in a nearby pond, and Casey and Frank emerge to find Athena in a truck nearby. Tomorrowland 2015 The group begins to drive away from the house, but Frank quickly gets into a small argument with Athena.
Athena ends up taking them to a television station, hoping Frank can take them to “The Spectacle.” Frank at first refuses, but finally relents, willing to accompany them.
Leading them into a utility shack, he reveals a secret underground entrance, wherein lies a teleportation machine. Tomorrowland 2015 As he covers Casey’s eyes and ears as part of the teleportation procedure, Frank asks why Athena chose someone like Casey.
“Because she hasn’t given up,” the small automaton replies.
In a matter of moments, the three are transported to their new location: atop the Eiffel Tower, in Paris, France!
After subduing a guard, the group find their way into a small room, wherein are figures of Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, Jules Verne, and Nicola Tesla. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank claims that the Eiffel tower functions as an antenna, and a secret gateway the men made, as an emergency entrance to reach their secret city! Frank reveals an Edison Tube, that when put on a phonograph, opens a secret entrance.
As the group watches, the tower splits in two, becoming a gantry, and a rocketship emerges from a compartment beneath the ground! Getting into the rocket, the three find French robots also attempting to stop them. Tomorrowland 2015 However, the rocket blasts off before they can get to the three.
After breaking free of Earth’s gravity, the main compartment of the rocket flips around, and hurtles back towards Earth, breaking through into another dimension.
The three emerge near the rocket area that Casey saw in the commercial, only it’s desolate and deserted. Tomorrowland 2015 Seeing a group of vehicles approach, Frank hands Athena a small device: a 1-kiloton bomb the size of a small ball, that she hides in a compartment inside herself. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank claims they may need it for leverage.
As the group watches, a hover train arrives, and Governor Nix emerges, looking just as he did when Frank first met him. Tomorrowland 2015 Nix exchanges some short ‘pleasantries’ with Frank and Athena, and is then introduced to Casey. Tomorrowland 2015 It is here that Frank explains about the probability blip he saw, feeling she can change things.
The group then heads to a central tower, with a giant sphere nearby, sending energy into it. Tomorrowland 2015 A platform transports the group up, with tachyons bathing the group, showing glimpses of things several moments in the future.
As the platform rises into the sphere, a globe rises up on a pedestal in the center of the room. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank shows Casey that it can take people in and out of places, and go backwards and forwards in time, showing people the Earth. Tomorrowland 2015 Casey tests it out, and Nix is surprised how quickly she adapts to using it.
Zeroing in on the NASA landing platform, Casey pushes into the future, but is surprised when the image becomes fuzzy. Tomorrowland 2015 Pushing forward, she sees fire and smoke. Tomorrowland 2015 Going over the globe, she sees other things: cities being destroyed, tornadoes and freak thunderstorms, before seeing her family’s home underwater.
Frank claims that what they see is said to be coming in a month’s time or less. Tomorrowland 2015 Casey is angered as to why Nix hasn’t told anyone on Earth about what will happen, but Nix shows no reason to be concerned: what will happen will happen on Earth. Tomorrowland 2015 The city will survive. Tomorrowland 2015 When this prompts Casey to ask why Nix doesn’t allow those on Earth to come to the city, he counters that there is too great of a risk for humans to destroy it, just like the Earth.
Casey then shows her optimism by refusing to give in to what the machine has shown them, when suddenly, the panoramic view brightens, and the environment looks normal! Frank eagerly tells Nix that he has witnessed what he was talking about, but the Governor taps Frank with a device, knocking him out.
Frank awakens in a confined room, with Athena and Casey nearby. Tomorrowland 2015 Athena tells Frank he is once again to be banished, with Casey upset that Frank didn’t tell her about the impending end of the world. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank tells Case that he knows she’s ‘special,’ but her optimism seems to have dried up. Tomorrowland 2015 Feeling lied to that the pin seemed broadcast into her mind a vision of a bright future…she suddenly comes to a startling conclusion!
Frank’s antennas and dishes were grabbing feeds of what the device was broadcasting. Tomorrowland 2015 But what if it the machine isn’t just predicting the future…it is causing people to give in to these visions, and just accept what will happen: a self-fulfilling prophecy doomsday device!
The three are brought before Nix, who has decided to banish them to a deserted island, via a portal. Tomorrowland 2015 Frank attempts to tell Nix about what they found out, but he claims that shutting down the sphere won’t make any difference. Tomorrowland 2015 Casey is still upset that given everything they’ve seen, little glimmers of hope, this futurist can’t seem to see reason, before Frank explains that the sphere was Nix’s idea (of which Frank helped to assemble it).
Nix’s idea was reasonable: broadcast a future in which humanity would be galvanized to do something about what they believed would happen…but instead, all the visions did was make people accept what they saw, and give in. Tomorrowland 2015 They repackaged what they saw into media, and seemed to care only for the here-and-now, never willing to consider what their actions could mean for the future.
The three are about to be put through the portal, when Frank activates the sphere’s lift via the controls on Nix’s watch! As the two struggle, Frank tells Athena to use the 1-kiloton device to blow up the sphere.
However, Nix activates two robots, and Athena is detained. Tomorrowland 2015 Tossing the device to Casey, she climbs onto the platform. Tomorrowland 2015 She manages to arm the device, but during Frank’s struggle, Nix manages to keep the platform from ascending. Tomorrowland 2015 With the device armed, and no way up, Casey hurls the device through the portal, with Athena shutting it just before it explodes. Tomorrowland 2015 However, the blast loosens a piece of architecture, and it crashes down on Nix’s leg, pinning him to the ground.
Suddenly, Athena sees Nix shoot Frank with a laser gun…only to see it was a tachyon glimpse of the future. Tomorrowland 2015 Seeing the real thing unfold before her, she rushes into the line of fire, and takes the blast.
Frank attempts to get Athena to a repair station, but she tells him she can’t be repaired. Tomorrowland 2015 As she begins to shut down, Athena reveals to Frank glimpses of her memory, via logs:
– one tells of how she fears what will happen when he finds out she isn’t human, but wishes to support him, as it seems she helps spur on his creativity. Tomorrowland 2015 – another tells how she may be having emotions towards him, but has decided not to report this.- the final transmission, shows the year 1984, in which Frank was exiled from Tomorrowland, blaming Athena for what happened.
Athena explains that she can still be of use to Frank: she has a self-destruct device within her, and she can be used to destroy the sphere. Tomorrowland 2015 Using a jet pack, Frank ascends above the city with his former friend and confidante.
As she shuts down, Frank drops her into the sphere. Tomorrowland 2015 Her self-destruct mechanism sends the sphere crashing to the ground, and crushing Governor Nix.
Once back on the ground, Casey and Frank wonder what to do next. Tomorrowland 2015 It is soon decided there is only one thing to do: become proactive!
Casey opens the portal near her home, and invites her father and brother into Tomorrowland.
Frank decides to reopen the recruitment program, turning on the pin-making machines, and building a number of new child-looking recruiters.
We soon find that this is who Casey and Frank have been talking to the whole time: the new recruiters (like Athena). Tomorrowland 2015 Each one is given their own pin-case, with a mission to find Dreamers, those that will help build a newer, and better Tomorrow.
The final images show a number of people finding the “T” pins. Tomorrowland 2015 As they each touch them, we then see dozens of people popping up in the vast wheat field, eyes drawn towards the spires of Tomorrowland.
Produced By: Tomorrowland (2015) Free Full Movie Watch Online HD
- Mark Albela known as line producer: Spain
- Bernard Bellew known as executive producer
- John Bernard known as line producer: Paris
- Brad Bird known as producer
- Debbi Bossi known as associate producer
- Jeffrey Chernov known as producer
- Jeff Jensen known as executive producer
- Damon Lindelof known as producer
- Tom C. Tomorrowland 2015 Peitzman known as co-producer (as Tom Peitzman)
- Brigham Taylor known as executive producer
- John Walker known as executive producer
- George Clooney known as Frank Walker
- Hugh Laurie known as Nix
- Britt Robertson known as Casey Newton
- Raffey Cassidy known as Athena
- Tim McGraw known as Eddie Newton
- Kathryn Hahn known as Ursula
- Keegan-Michael Key known as Hugo
- Chris Bauer known as Frank’s Dad
- Thomas Robinson known as Young Frank Walker
- Pierce Gagnon known as Nate Newton
- Matthew MacCaull known as Dave Clark
- Judy Greer known as Jenny Newton
- Matthew Kevin Anderson known as Bus Driver
- Michael Giacchino known as Small World Operator
- D. Tomorrowland 2015 Harlan Cutshall known as Skyscraper Foreman
- Shiloh Nelson known as Young Casey Newton
- Xantha Radley known as History Teacher
- David Nykl known as Science Teacher
- Paul McGillion known as English Teacher
- Pearce Visser known as Beefy Cop
- Garry Chalk known as Jail Desk Jockey
- Dagan Nish known as Jail Punk
- Yusuf A. Tomorrowland 2015 Ahmed known as Jetpack Dexter (as Yusuf Ahmed)
- Alex Barima known as Jetpack Buddy
- Jedidiah Goodacre known as Jetpack Buddy
- Kate Crutchlow known as Monorail Mother
- Priya Rajaratnam known as Young Astronaut (as Priya Rajarathnam)
- Parm Soor known as Astronaut’s Father
- Leena Manro known as Astronaut’s Mother
- Rick Pearce known as Pickup Driver
- Tom Butler known as Police Captain
- Michael Rowe known as Deputy
- Tim Perez known as Deputy
- Patrick Sabongui known as Eiffel Tower Guard #1
- Romuald Hivert known as Eiffel Tower Guard #2
- Mathieu Lardier known as Pierre Clark
- Fraser Corbett known as Jensen
- Darren Shahlavi known as Tough Guard
- Aidan Gemme known as Young British Recruiter
- Takayuki Oki known as Guitar Player
- Natasha Davidson known as GM Plant Worker
- Liliane Leilan Juma known as Haitian Woman (as Liliane Leila Juma)
- Paul Anthony known as Thick Glasses (uncredited)
- Marshall Archibald known as Justin (uncredited)
- Kenia Arias known as DQ Patron (uncredited)
- Kimberly Arklie known as Hero Bus Patron (uncredited)
- Nicholas Barrera known as World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Jason Bell known as Dave Clark #7 (uncredited)
- Wendy Bell known as Guest (uncredited)
- Aimee Bowen known as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Bradley Bowen known as Gentleman – 1964 World Fair (uncredited)
- Luke Burnyeat known as Child (uncredited)
- Clint Carleton known as Pierre Clark (uncredited)
- Luis Castilleja known as Gentleman – 1964 World Fair (uncredited)
- Melissa Chandler known as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Kelly Colbourne known as Woman in Car (uncredited)
- Ellen Marguerite Cullivan known as Neighbor (uncredited)
- Gracie Danielsen known as DQ Patron (uncredited)
- Leslie Danielsen known as DQ Patron (uncredited)
- Luke Danielsen known as DQ Patron (uncredited)
- Michael Ray Davis known as Lonely Man (uncredited)
- Peter Dwerryhouse known as Nix Six (Scientist Financier) (uncredited)
- Lindsey Elizabeth known as Alice (uncredited)
- Amy Esterle known as Greyhound Girl (uncredited)
- Chrystall Friedemann known as World’s Fair Lady (uncredited)
- Monique Ganderton known as Dave Clark #1 (uncredited)
- Rebecca Georgelin known as Economics Student (uncredited)
- Glen Gordon known as Donnie / Science Kid (uncredited)
- Matthew Hoglie known as World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Raiden Integra known as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Anthony J. Tomorrowland 2015 James known as DQ Patron (uncredited)
- Tomas Johansson known as 1964 World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Julie Johnson known as Harry’s Girlfriend (uncredited)
- Kenneth Kantymir known as Nix Six (uncredited)
- Alexandria Kayy known as Ballerina (uncredited)
- Barbara Keegan known as World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Andrew Kerr known as 1964 World’s Fair Attendee (uncredited)
- October Kingsley known as The High Priestess (uncredited)
- Felix Kjellberg known as PewDiePie (uncredited)
- Wendy Klassen known as Neighbor (uncredited)
- Joshua Lagos known as Neighbor (uncredited)
- Jayden Linkletter known as World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Douglas Lopez known as Street Patron (uncredited)
- Alexander Lu known as Bystander (uncredited)
- Laura MacKillop known as Betsy (uncredited)
- Aaron Maltzman known as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Grae Marino known as Motorist (uncredited)
- Melinda McDonner known as 1964 Woman (uncredited)
- Scott Mena known as Bus Stop Patron (uncredited)
- Catherine Michaud known as Young Attendee (uncredited)
- Jaeda Lily Miller known as Young Casey (uncredited)
- Lochlyn Munro known as Uncle Anthony (uncredited)
- Aliyah O’Brien known as Functionary (uncredited)
- Eddie Perez known as Dick Clark #2 (uncredited)
- Darien Provost known as Mikey (uncredited)
- Kinley Rice known as 1964 World Fair Girl (uncredited)
- Robin T. Tomorrowland 2015 Rose known as Game Warden (uncredited)
- Marcus Rosner known as Handsome Harry (uncredited)
- Bruce Salomon known as Max / Louis (uncredited)
- Ranjit Samra known as Pilot (uncredited)
- Madison Simms known as Clarissa (uncredited)
- Manoj Sood known as Economics Teacher (uncredited)
- Jimmy Star known as World’s Fair Patron (uncredited)
- Georgie-May Tearle known as Civilian (uncredited)
Tomorrowland (2015) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database