- IMDb page: Super 8 (2011) Movie Streaming HD
- Genre: Mystery | Sci-Fi | Thriller
- Release Date: 10 June 2011 (USA)
- Runtime: 112 min
- Filming Location: Agua Dulce, California, USA
- Budget: $50,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $126,975,169 (USA) (23 September 2011)
- Director: J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams
- Stars: Elle Fanning, AJ Michalka, Kyle Chandler |See full cast & crew »
- Original Music By: Michael Giacchino
- Soundtrack: Easy
- Sound Mix: SDDS | DTS | Dolby Digital | Dolby Surround 7.1
- Plot Keyword: Train | Group Of Friends | Train Crash | Time | Deputy
Super 8 (2011) Writing Credits By:
- J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams (written by)
Nowadays we can see that a hundreds thousand People looking for Free Super 8 (2011) and watching this movie on their sweat home using internet connection, Glad You can Join HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and Now you can Watch Free Super 8 (2011) Movie, get some Free new movie online to watch and Free new movie download the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site, It’s QUICK, It’s EASY, And best of all, it’s FREE to try!
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Super 8 (2011) full HD onliine…
Super 8 (2011) Known Trivia
- Since Elle Fanning was 12 years old while filming her driving scene, it was illegal for her to actually drive, so there is another person driving the car with a mini-steering wheel in the backseat. Super 8 2011 141 of 141 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Riley Griffiths (Charles Kaznyk) played an April Fool’s prank on director J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams during filming: “On the verge of crying, I told him I had lost my script, lost it at a mall in L.A., somebody took it, and it’s online. Super 8 2011 He totally fell for it… Super 8 2011 I think I might have been more scared than J.J. Super 8 2011 I was trembling.” 171 of 172 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- As teenagers, J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams and his friend Matt Reeves (director of Cloverfield (2008) and Let Me In (2010)) were hired by Steven Spielberg to restore some of his Super 8 home movies. Super 8 2011 138 of 140 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Originally, when the boys were sitting and waiting for Alice to pick them up, they were supposed to just talk. Super 8 2011 However, J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams heard the boys singing together between takes later on, and re-shot the scene featuring them singing “My Sharona.” 97 of 98 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The train crash was largely improvised – there was no set storyboard for this key event in the film. Super 8 2011 88 of 89 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Steven Spielberg (a producer of the production) was reportedly on set many times throughout the course of filming. Super 8 2011 Director J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams and Spielberg have both gone on record stating that the filming of this production was some of the most fun they have ever had on set. Super 8 2011 83 of 84 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Approximately 5000 children were auditioned for the main parts. Super 8 2011 69 of 70 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- It was very difficult for Joel Courtney to film the scene where he had to yell at Kyle Chandler (who played his father). Super 8 2011 Since Joel was naturally very quiet, J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams had to coax him into yelling loud enough. Super 8 2011 80 of 82 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams insisted that the train station scenes were actually shot at night outside, instead of in a studio. Super 8 2011 64 of 66 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The moving train was completely computer-generated, but in the shots of the kids moving among the wrecked train cars (shot at Agua Dulce 43 miles north of L.A.) the wrecked cars were actually there. Super 8 2011 48 of 49 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Super 8 (2011): Super Bon! — Naturalized, but not natural Climate change is an injurious impact primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels by end-users rather than activities of fossil fuel companies, CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Create your show agenda and get the latest schedule, exhibitor directory, floor plan, speaker details and more, Download the official CTIA Super Mobility 2016 mobile , Super 8 (2011) – IMDb Directed by J.J, Abrams, With Elle Fanning, AJ Michalka, Kyle Chandler, Joel Courtney, During the summer of 1979, a group of friends witness a train crash and , Ford Truck Enthusiasts News – Ford-Trucks.com The Ford Truck Enthusiast Resource for News, Reviews, and Ownership Information Stop Coddling the Super-Rich – The New York Times OUR leaders have asked for “shared sacrifice.” But when they did the asking, they spared me, I checked with my mega-rich friends to learn what pain , Chrysler Eminem Super Bowl Commercial – Imported From , The Chrysler 200 has arrived, Imported from Detroit Super (2010) – IMDb With Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon, After his wife falls under the influence of a drug dealer, an everyday guy transforms himself into Crimson Bolt , Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet – Wikipedia, the free , F/A-18E/F Super Hornet; A U.S, Navy F/A-18F Super Hornet on a mission over the Persian Gulf in September 2005: Role: Carrier-based multirole fighter: National origin AWEA WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition AWEA is now accepting abstracts for WINDPOWER 2017! Get ready to share your expertise with thousands of wind nergy professionals, The submission deadline has been , Super Bowl – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional American football in the world. Super 8 2011
Goofs: Factual errors: The ‘four months later’ scene (at around 7 mins) when the kids film their movie at the depot takes place after school is out – presumably late May or early June 1979. Super 8 2011 However, the TV in the background has
Super 8 (2011) Plot: During the summer of 1979, a group of friends witness a train crash and investigate subsequent unexplained events in their small town. Super 8 2011 Full summary » »
Super 8 (2011) Story: In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Super 8 2011 Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth – something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined. Super 8 2011 Written byOfficial site
Super 8 (2011) Synopsis: The film starts in February of 1979, at a steel plant in Lillian, Ohio. Super 8 2011 Elizabeth Lamb (Caitriona Balfe) has been killed in an accident. Super 8 2011 Though their family and friends are sad for her husband, Deputy Jackson Lamb (Kyle Chandler), their main concern is Joe Lamb (Joel Courtney), Elizabeth and Jackson’s son. Super 8 2011 Joe was more attached to his Mom than his Dad, who was never really been there for his son.
Later at the Lamb’s house, Louis Dainard (Ron Eldard) pays a visit. Super 8 2011 Jackson blames Louis for his wife’s death, and forces him out of the house and puts him in his squad car. Super 8 2011 As Joe watches his father take Louis away, his gaze shifts to a silver locket in his hand.
Four months later, the local Middle School lets out for the summer. Super 8 2011 Joe’s friend Charles (Riley Griffiths) has been shooting a Super 8 film for a film festival in Cleveland. Super 8 2011 Charles has rewritten the the story so that the detective now has a wife. Super 8 2011 Joe is unsure about this last-minute rewrite, but when Charles tells him that he has gotten Alice Dainard for the part (Elle Fanning), he becomes less-concerned. Super 8 2011 The two then promise to rendezvous later that night to film their scene, with plans for Alice to drive them.
Arriving home, Joe meets up with his Dad who takes him out for dinner. Super 8 2011 Jackson Lamb wants his son to attend a baseball camp for the summer, but Joe explains that he wants to help Charles finish his film. Super 8 2011 Both reach a impasse, having little more to say on the matter.
Later that evening, Joe goes to meet Charles and the rest of their crew: Cary (Ryan Lee), Preston (Zach Mills), and Martin (Gabriel Basso). Super 8 2011 When Alice shows up in her Dad’s Buick Skylark, she’s concerned that ‘the Deputy’s Son’ knows she’s driving without a license. Super 8 2011 Joe promises not to tell, and Alice reluctantly allows him along for the ride.
The group arrives at the Lillian Train Station, where Charles intends to shoot a scene with Martin as the detective of his story, trying to get his wife (aka Alice) to leave because of a zombie infection.Joe is smitten with Alice, who shocks the guys when during the rehearsal, she delivers a performance that brings her to tears. Super 8 2011 The boys are snapped out of their shock by the sound of an approaching train. Super 8 2011 Charles demands they start filming again ASAP so they can put the train into their film and increase the ‘production value.’
As they film the scene of the train thundering past the station, Joe catches sight of a white truck turning onto the tracks. Super 8 2011 The truck hits the train, causing a massive (and explosive) derailment. Super 8 2011 The gang runs for cover, and luckily survive the ordeal. Super 8 2011 Joe hears something pounding loudly on one of the derailed train cars right before the door flies off.
Surveying the wreckage, they come across some strange white cubes (Joe takes one), and find the wreckage of the truck. Super 8 2011 Inside, they find the body of one of their local science teacher, Dr Woodward (Glynn Turman). Super 8 2011 Joe removes a map from the doctor’s hand. Super 8 2011 Everyone is shocked when he starts talking to them. Super 8 2011 Pulling a gun, he threatens them and tells them that they are not to tell anyone what they saw.
Suddenly, the sound of men approaching the wreck catches their attention. Super 8 2011 Fearful of being caught, they recover Charles’ Super 8 camera, and quickly drive off. Super 8 2011 In the car, everyone is panicked about what just happened, and Alice says her coming was a mistake.
Analysis of the camera the next day reveals that it the lens is broken; however, Charles and Joe drop off the film for development. Super 8 2011 Joe insists he will help Charles finish the film, offering his Dad’s video camera. Super 8 2011 However, Charles believes that Alice will most likely not want to help them after the night before.
Joe goes over to Alice’s house to convince her to help them finish the film. Super 8 2011 Their conversation is interrupted by the arrival of Alice’s father. Super 8 2011 He demands that Joe stay away from the family’s home and Alice. Super 8 2011 Seeing that her father is somewhat drunk, she agrees to help Joe and his friends.
The gang then goes out to the scene of the train-crash, this time using it as background for their filming. Super 8 2011 During the filming, Joe notices that the train features Air Force insignia. Super 8 2011 Later at a restaurant, he peruses over the map that Dr Woodward had in his possession, noting a red line drawn in, snaking across the country. Super 8 2011 The group is still unsure why Woodward did what he did, but some are of the persuasion it was a failed suicide attempt.
Meanwhile, Jackson Lamb has come to the train-wreck site looking for answers. Super 8 2011 However, none of the clean-up crew or their superior, General Nelec (Noah Emmerich), are willing to tell him anything, other than the cargo and clean-up is not hazardous. Super 8 2011 Jackson notes the government men picking up strange little white cubes, and making plaster casts of some tire tracks in the ground.
The next day, the town devolves into a state of crisis, as Sheriff Pruitt (Brett Rice) goes missing. Super 8 2011 His wrecked vehicle is found near a gas station, with its windows smashed in and the attendant also missing. Super 8 2011 Jackson also receives reports of missing people, dogs and electrical equipment. Super 8 2011 While some report missing household items like microwaves, the oddest thing are missing electrical lines and engines straight out of vehicles!
Jackson soon grows concerned when the Military begins to roll into Lillian. Super 8 2011 Still not receiving answers as to their presence in the town, he receives word from one of the townspeople about a radio frequency that seems to be picking up Military transmissions. Super 8 2011 Jackson has the other officers tune their radios into the frequency, and soon hears word of something codenamed “Operation: Walking Distance.”
Shortly after hearing the transmission, Jackson encounters Alice’s father Louise, who tells Jackson to keep Joe away from Alice. Super 8 2011 Upset at hearing this, Jackson tracks down Joe, and takes back his movie camera as well. Super 8 2011 Jackson finds the Military moving stuff out of Dr Woodward’s home. Super 8 2011 Finding General Nelec at the site, Jackson again demands answers. Super 8 2011 When he doesn’t get any, he mentions ‘Operation: Walking Distance.’ This causes Nelec to agree to meet with Jackson later on that evening at a nearby airfield.
Taking him home, Jackson demands that Joe keep away from the Dainards, but Joe claims that Alice isn’t like her father, and that she’s nice. Super 8 2011 The two once again reach a wordless impasse, before Jackson storms out of the house. Super 8 2011 He then goes to the airfield to meet with General Nelec, only to be placed under arrest and locked away.
Joe heads over to the cemetery after this, where he sits at the headstone of his Mother’s grave. Super 8 2011 While there, he hears some loud scraping and noises coming from a garage near the tombstones. Super 8 2011 Returning to his room later on, he is surprised when Alice appears. Super 8 2011 As they sit and talk, Alice asks Joe about the locket she’s seen him carrying around. Super 8 2011 He claims it belonged to his Mother, and they retrieved it after her accident. Super 8 2011 Alice also finds Joe has a projector set up, and sees he has been watching home movies of his Mom from when he was younger. Super 8 2011 Alice tells Joe that she is sorry for the pain her Dad caused, and feels he really is not all bad. Super 8 2011 Joe tells that he also does not feel any ill will towards her Dad, when their attention is drawn to the strange white cube Joe picked up at the crash site. Super 8 2011 As they watch, it begins to vibrate, before shooting through a nearby wall, leaving a hole behind!
Alice then heads home, only to find her father drunk and smoking in their living room. Super 8 2011 Disgusted by her father’s behavior, she rushes out and gets on her bike. Super 8 2011 Louis drunkenly follows in his car, but ends up crashing it. Super 8 2011 As Alice is unsure what to do, a she turns to see a large creature that causes her to scream. Super 8 2011 Louis attempts to get free of his wrecked car, but finds Alice and the creature gone!
The next day, Joe and Charles go to pick up the developed Super 8 film, but Charles is rather upset and cryptic towards Joe. Super 8 2011 When they finally get to Joe’s place and watch the film, Charles explains that he is upset that Joe and Alice seem to be getting along and liking each other. Super 8 2011 The reason Charles cast Alice in the film, was because HE actually liked her. Super 8 2011 As they examine the film, their thoughts become turned when they see parts of a strange creature emerging from one of the wrecked train cars. Super 8 2011 As they wonder what it was they just saw, air raid sirens begin to go off.
They emerge outside to find the town being evacuated, with everyone being asked to report to the local Military base. Super 8 2011 Word is that a dangerous fire is headed towards Lillian, and could cause terrible damage if it reaches the town’s chemical plant. Super 8 2011 Joe and Charles get on a bus, and are transported to the base. Super 8 2011 There, Charles is reunited with his family, while Joe goes to look for his Dad. Super 8 2011 However, he instead finds Louis, who tells Joe that he saw Alice being taken away by a creature, but nobody believes him.
Joe then rounds up Charles and their friends, with the intent to get back into town and rescue Alice. Super 8 2011 Bribing the town’s camera-store owner to helping them, he manages to get them into town. Super 8 2011 They first go to the Middle School. Super 8 2011 Dr Woodward had a specially padlocked storage area behind the school where he hid confiscated items from his class. Super 8 2011 Joe assumes that there may be additional information as to his past, and the group finds numerous films, tapes, and records stored in there as well, that could help them find out more about the creature and how to possibly defeat it.
Breaking into the school, they use a film projector in one of the classrooms. Super 8 2011 Through the materials, they learn that the creature is sub-terranean, and mainly wants to just go home. Super 8 2011 However, General Nelec was more intent on keeping the creature for Army purposes. Super 8 2011 They also found its ship contained technology that when disassembled, ‘shattered’ into the little white cubes that the group saw at the crash site. Super 8 2011 Due to Woodward’s interactions with the creature, he was able to gain a telepathic link to it, and notes in his findings that due to the hostilities directed towards it, it has grown hostile in nature to humans as well. Super 8 2011 The boys soon hear noises in the school, and are soon found by Nelec and his men. Super 8 2011 The group confiscate the items, as well as Joe’s Mom’s locket.
The boys are put on a Military bus and are headed back to the base when the creature attacks the bus. Super 8 2011 The boys manage to escape while the creature attacks the other Military Officers and kills General Nelec. Super 8 2011 In the aftermath, Joe is able to obtain his Mom’s locket.
Meanwhile, Jackson has managed to escape his captors, and after creating a diversion, gets to the other base where the townspeople are being kept. Super 8 2011 He finds one of Joe’s friends there, and after hearing of Joe’s plans to rescue Alice, finds her father and takes him along. Super 8 2011 On their journey to the town, Louis explains that he came to the Lamb’s house after the funeral to apologize. Super 8 2011 Jackson also admits that he knows that Louis is sorry, and quietly forgives him.
The boys meanwhile, have made it back into town, but suddenly find themselves in the middle of a war zone, as tanks and other Military weaponry are going haywire, firing random shots and destroying property. Super 8 2011 As the boys attempt to escape, Martin is injured. Super 8 2011 Charles stays behind to tend to his wounds, as Joe and Cary rush off to the cemetery.
Joe tells Cary about the strange things he saw and heard from the garage. Super 8 2011 Breaking down a door, they find a large hole, dug down several stories deep. Super 8 2011 Climbing down, they see it leads up into several other places. Super 8 2011 Eventually, they come across the creature’s lair under the town’s water tower, which houses all sorts of mechanical parts, including the missing items from the townspeople. Super 8 2011 As they watch, they see several people strung from the ceiling, including the missing Sheriff, as well as Alice! Before they can rescue her, they catch a glimpse of the creature, who is eating the limb of another human!
Fearful that Alice might be next, Joe directs Cary to create a distraction using the fireworks in his backpack. Super 8 2011 This causes the distraction that Joe needs as the creature heads down the tunnel towards the loud sounds. Super 8 2011 Joe manages to save Alice, as well as the Sheriff and a woman with rollers in her hair. Super 8 2011 As they rush to find a way out, they encounter Cary, who thought he was heading towards an exit. Super 8 2011 Suddenly, the creature comes up behind them, snatching the Sheriff and the other woman into the darkness.
Joe, Alice, and Cary run, but are soon at a dead end. Super 8 2011 The creature has them cornered, but Joe stands before it, reasoning with it. Super 8 2011 The creature acts hostile at first, but even in the face of its bizarre appearance, Joe does not react hostile like the previous treatment it has known. Super 8 2011 Suddenly, a sound is heard deep in the cave near the creature’s lair, and it puts Joe down before returning.
The three return to the surface, and congregate near the water tower. Super 8 2011 As they do, all sorts of mechanical objects in the area become magnetized to the water tower’s top area.Truck trailers nearby that also contained the recovered white cubes burst open, and the cubes begin to form around the edges of the water tower as well.
During the spectacle, Jackson and Louis come across their children, and both families reconcile as the creature ascends the watertower. Super 8 2011 As they watch, the locket in Joe’s pocket attempts to fly away. Super 8 2011 Joe catches it, and we see what was inside it the whole time: a picture of Joe’s Mom and him as a baby. Super 8 2011 Joe finally ‘lets go’ of his Mom, and the locket flies up to the magnetized watertower, where he metallic objects and the white cubes morph into a spaceship. Super 8 2011 The creature climbs aboard, as the top of the water tower disappears, raining down its watery contents on the people below.
Everyone watches as the ship ascends into the sky. Super 8 2011 As they do, Joe and Alice hold each other’s hands. Super 8 2011 They and their families have reconciled over their past differences, but who knows what the future will bring?
*Extras over the Film Credits*
Over the film’s credits, we see that Charles has completed his movie, titled ‘The Case.’ The Super 8 film consists of a detective investigating a rash of zombie appearances that seem linked to a company called ‘Romero Chemicals.’ The head of the company denies any wrong-doing, but the detective feels something is amiss. Super 8 2011 He attempts to send his wife away to keep her safe, but she refuses. Super 8 2011 While at the train station, they witness a train derailment (the footage captured on their camera replaced by model trains from Joe’s collection). Super 8 2011 The detective soon encounters a doctor who has an antidote to the zombie disease, but only enough for one person. Super 8 2011 As he attempts to administer it to a captured zombie, the detective watches as the zombie bites into the doctor.
After killing the zombified Doctor, the detective returns home, only to find his wife has become a zombie! He stabs her in the neck with the antidote. Super 8 2011 It appears that it has not worked, and he prepares to kill his wife. Super 8 2011 However, suddenly she returns to normal, and the two embrace.
A final shot shows Charles in a suit and smoking a pipe, thanking the audience for watching, and considering them for the Cleveland film festival…before Alice pops into frame in her zombie make-up, ‘terrorizing’ the camera lens.
Produced By: Super 8 (2011) Movie Streaming HD
- J.J. Super 8 2011 Abrams known as producer
- Bryan Burk known as producer
- Tommy Gormley known as co-producer
- Udi Nedivi known as associate producer
- Michelle Rejwan known as associate producer
- Guy Riedel known as executive producer
- Ben Rosenblatt known as associate producer
- Steven Spielberg known as producer
- Joel Courtney known as Joe Lamb
- Jessica Tuck known as Mrs. Super 8 2011 Kaznyk
- Joel McKinnon Miller known as Mr. Super 8 2011 Kaznyk
- Ryan Lee known as Cary
- Zach Mills known as Preston
- Riley Griffiths known as Charles Kaznyk
- Gabriel Basso known as Martin
- Kyle Chandler known as Deputy Jackson Lamb
- Ron Eldard known as Louis Dainard
- AJ Michalka known as Jen Kaznyk
- Andrew Miller known as Kaznyk Twin
- Jakob Miller known as Kaznyk Twin
- Jade Griffiths known as Benji Kaznyk
- Britt Flatmo known as Peg Kaznyk
- Elle Fanning known as Alice Dainard
- Glynn Turman known as Dr. Super 8 2011 Woodward
- Noah Emmerich known as Colonel Nelec
- Richard T. Super 8 2011 Jones known as Overmyer
- Amanda Foreman known as Lydia Connors – Ch 14 News Anchor
- David Gallagher known as Donny
- Brett Rice known as Sheriff Pruitt
- Michael Giacchino known as Deputy Crawford
- Beau Knapp known as Breen
- Bruce Greenwood known as Cooper
- Dale Dickey known as Edie
- Jack Axelrod known as Mr. Super 8 2011 Blakely
- Dan Castellaneta known as Izzy
- Ben Gavin known as Deputy Milner
- Jay Scully known as Deputy Skadden
- Michael Hitchcock known as Deputy Rosko
- James Landry Hébert known as Deputy Tally (as James Hebert)
- Thomas F. Super 8 2011 Duffy known as Rooney
- Teri Clark known as Mrs. Super 8 2011 Babbit (as Teri Clark Linden)
- Tom Quinn known as Mr. Super 8 2011 McCandless
- Kate Yerves known as Woman in Office (as Katherine Yerves)
- Caitriona Balfe known as Elizabeth Lamb
- Koa Melvin known as Baby Joe
- Tom Williams known as Flame Thrower
- Bingo O’Malley known as Mr. Super 8 2011 Harkin
- Tony Guma known as Sergeant Walters
- Robert B. Super 8 2011 Quiroz known as Boy in EVAC
- Jason Brooks known as Air Force Security
- Tim Griffin known as Commando
- Marco Sanchez known as Hernandez
- Emerson Brooks known as Military Bus Driver
- Jonathan Dixon known as Airman Nevil
- Patrick St. Super 8 2011 Esprit known as Weapons Commander
- Greg Grunberg known as Sitcom Actor
- Katie Lowes known as Tina
- Daniel Aldema
- Michael Guy Allen known as Military Personnel (uncredited)
- Steven Andrews known as 82nd Airborne Trooper (uncredited)
- Barrett Carnahan known as Military Personnel (uncredited)
- Graham Clarke known as Airforce Airman Korne (uncredited)
- Andrew Constantini known as National Guard (uncredited)
- Matthew Crawley known as Airforce Airman Taylor (uncredited)
- Walter Cronkite known as Himself – CBS News Anchor (archive footage) (uncredited)
- Mike DeMille known as Urgent Man (uncredited)
- Mel Fair known as Local News Reporter (uncredited)
- Brandon Hirsch known as Air Force Airman (uncredited)
- Danielle Laudise known as Scared Pretty Girl in the Bus (uncredited)
- Sara Lindsey known as Citizen (uncredited)
- Bill Martin known as Military Personnel (uncredited)
- Scott A. Super 8 2011 Martin known as Sal (uncredited)
- Tiffany Sander McKenzie known as Town Hall Citizen (uncredited)
- Jake McLaughlin known as Merrit (uncredited)
- Peggy Lynn Moore known as Pat Auto Patron (uncredited)
- Alex Nevil known as Rick (uncredited)
- Sadie known as Missing Dog (uncredited)
- Xen Sams known as Kimmy (uncredited)
- Tom Shafer known as Town Hall Citizen #3 (uncredited)
- Zoltan Zilai known as Military Personnel (uncredited)
Super 8 (2011) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database