- IMDb page: Online Megamind (2010) Free Movie HD
- Genre: Animation | Action | Comedy | Family | Sci-Fi
- Release Date: 5 November 2010 (USA)
- Runtime: 95 min
- Budget: $130,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $148,337,537 (USA) (18 February 2011)
- Director: Tom McGrath
- Stars: Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill, Brad Pitt |See full cast & crew »
- Original Music By: Lorne Balfe Hans Zimmer
- Soundtrack: Metro Man’s Song
- Sound Mix: Dolby Digital (Dolby Surround 7.1) | SDDS | DTS
- Plot Keyword: Superhero | Prison | City | Battle | Planet
Megamind (2010) Writing Credits By:
- Alan Schoolcraft (written by) &
- Brent Simons (written by)
Watch Free Megamind (2010) movie Online Without Downloading, This movie also includes best movie, And you able to watch movie online streaming in HD within 106 min in length, watch streaming movies online Free trailer below, and Also watch full length Megamind (2010) streaming Megavideo movie without survey in HD, You Can Watch This Movie with or without downloading HERE
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Megamind (2010) full HD onliine…
Megamind (2010) Known Trivia
- After Megamind has taken over the town, his large “No you can’t” posters are a reference to American president Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign posters featuring the slogan “Yes we can”. Megamind 2010 101 of 103 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Both Ben Stiller and Robert Downey Jr. Megamind 2010 were approached for the role of Megamind, but turned it down due to scheduling conflicts. Megamind 2010 Stiller, however, appears in the role as Bernard the curator. Megamind 2010 79 of 81 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The film’s plot was based on the premise: “What if Lex Luthor defeated Superman?” 99 of 103 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- There are numerous references to Superman in this film. Megamind 2010 These include: – The way Megamind’s parents put him in a capsule to Earth just before his planet is destroyed – The love interest is a reporter – Hal’s “space dad” is obviously modeled after Marlon Brando as Superman (1978)’s father in Richard Donner’s film version – Almost all of Metroman’s super powers are the same as Superman’s – Megamind’s pronunciation of Metro City has the same stress pattern as ‘Metropolis’ in Superman – Megamind’s alter ego Bernard wears glasses like Clark Kent. Megamind 2010 – In the Metro Man Museum, there’s a statue of Metro Man preparing to catch an airplane. Megamind 2010 This is a reference to John Byrne’s ‘Superman’ comics, where Superman made his first appearance by catching a plane and saving Lois Lane. Megamind 2010 74 of 77 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- To promote the film, Will Ferrell assembled 1,580 of his friends and their acquaintances at a superhero costume function. Megamind 2010 This party set a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of superheroes. Megamind 2010 87 of 92 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Megamind’s Dehydration gun also bears the commands DECOMPRESS, DEBILITATE, DEMORALIZE, DECOUPAGE, DEREGULATE, DEATH RAY and DESTROY. Megamind 2010 64 of 67 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Megamind mispronounces words 20 times throughout the movie, most noticeably Metro City as Metrocity (rhyming with atrocity). Megamind 2010 64 of 67 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Megamind’s invisible car is a combination of two famous superhero vehicles: the Batmobile (commanded by Batman), and Wonder Woman’s invisible plane. Megamind 2010 45 of 48 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Metro City is located in Michigan. Megamind 2010 This can be clearly seen in a shot where Megamind’s satellite is in orbit around the earth. Megamind 2010 36 of 38 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Guillermo del Toro assisted in editing the film to make it more exciting. Megamind 2010 47 of 51 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Megamind (2010): Watch online full movie: Megamind (2010), for free , Watch online full movie: Megamind (2010), for free, The supervillain Megamind finally defeats his nemesis, the superhero Metro Man, But without a hero, he loses Megamind – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Megamind is a 2010 American 3D computer-animated superhero comedy film directed by Tom McGrath, produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures , Watch Megamind (2010) full movie online Watch Megamind (2010) full movie online, Megamind Synopsis: Though he is the most-brilliant supervillain the world has known, Megamind is the least-success Megamind (2010) – Box Office Mojo Megamind summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links, Megamind Trailer from Comic-Con ’10 – YouTube New Megamind trailer shown at Comic-Con 2010 Megamind – Movie Fanatic A couple big movies hit DVD this week, The animated story Megamind and the comedy Due Date are both available to view at home, Megamind | FULL Trailer US (2010) – YouTube full trailer “Megamind”, coming in 3D Genre: Animation / Sci-Fi directed by / Regie: Tom McGrath (Madagaskar, Madagaskar: Escape 2 Africa) cast , Megamind (2010) – Rotten Tomatoes Megamind is a highly entertaining and inventive animated comedy that deserves far more praise than what it has received, I really thought that the film was one of , Megamind (2010) – IMDb With Will Ferrell, Brad Pitt, Tina Fey, Jonah Hill, The supervillain Megamind finally defeats his nemesis, the superhero Metro Man, But without a hero, he loses all , Megamind (2010) – Disney Screencaps Screencap Gallery for Megamind (2010) (1080p Bluray, Dreamworks), After super-villain Megamind (Will Ferrell) kills his good-guy nemesis, Metro Man (Brad Pitt), he ,
Goofs: Continuity: When Minion confronts Megamind about dating Roxanne Ritchie, Megamind disables Minion’s arm. Megamind 2010 When Megamind says maybe he doesn’t want to be the bad guy anymore, Minion recoils with a gasp and lifts both arms in surprise which he shouldn’t have been able to do with a disabled arm. Megamind 2010 Minion is then shown driving away on his Segway, and his arm is once again disabled.
Megamind (2010) Plot: The supervillain Megamind finally defeats his nemesis, the superhero Metro Man. Megamind 2010 But without a hero, he loses all purpose and must find new meaning to his life. Megamind 2010 Full summary » »
Megamind (2010) Story: After super-villain Megamind (Ferrell) kills his good-guy nemesis, Metro Man (Pitt), he becomes bored since there is no one left to fight. Megamind 2010 He creates a new foe, Titan (Hill), who, instead of using his powers for good, sets out to destroy the world, positioning Megamind to save the day for the first time in his life. Megamind 2010 Written byIMDb Editors
Megamind (2010) Synopsis: The film opens with a flashback: as two planets are sucked into a black hole, each one sends out a rocket ship carrying an infant boy of that planet, the last of their kind. Megamind 2010 One child, a handsome boy endowed with superpowers, landed in a mansion and was admired by all; he became the superhero Metro Man. Megamind 2010 The other, a blue-skinned baby with super genius, ended up in a prison and was shunned by society; he became the supervillain Megamind, Metro Man’s rival.
All is as usual in Metro City: the town felicitates Metro Man with the inauguration of his own museum, when Megamind gatecrashes the event and announces that he has (once again) escaped from prison with the help of his childhood friend/henchman Minion. Megamind 2010 Following routine, he has once again kidnapped Metro Man’s girlfriend, reporter Roxanne Ritchi. Megamind 2010 Megamind lures Metro Man into a sealed observatory which will be blown up by a laser, but the laser takes too long to start up, so once more Megamind has failed and Metro Man is victorious… Megamind 2010 but Metro Man can’t escape the observatory. Megamind 2010 He states that the observatory is lined with copper, which drains his powers. Megamind 2010 Unable to escape when the laser activates, Metro Man is incinerated into a skeleton. Megamind 2010 Megamind has fulfilled the supervillain’s dream, to the shock of everyone (including Megamind himself): he has vanquished the superhero, and Metro City is now his to take over!
Megamind revels in his victory, and sets about vandalizing and pillaging Metro City. Megamind 2010 However,as time passes he becomes depressed and empty. Megamind 2010 He realizes that a supervillain has no point without a superhero to fight: without Metro Man, his life has lost all fun, challenge and purpose. Megamind 2010 He pays a visit to the Metro Man museum to express his condolences, and there meets Roxanne, who has come for the same reason. Megamind 2010 He disguises himself as the museum curator Bernard, and the two establish a friendship with each other. Megamind 2010 Roxanne is optimistic that a hero will soon rise to oppose Megamind’s villainy, and this gives Megamind an idea: if heroes were ‘not born but created’, he will create a hero to fight, and thus restore balance to Metro City and purpose to his life!
Megamind uses Metro Man’s DNA to forge a special serum that provides superpowers. Megamind 2010 However at the moment of near completion, Roxanne sneaks into Megamind’s lair to find out what his future evil plans are. Megamind 2010 In the resulting melee the serum is accidentally ingested by Roxanne’s friend Hal Stewart, a smug and lazy cameraman who has an obsessive crush on Roxanne and who’s been overlooked and ignored his whole life. Megamind 2010 Despite these qualities, Megamind feels Hal was chosen by destiny for heroics. Megamind 2010 Megamind, disguised as a Space Dad, trains Hal into Titan, Metro City’s upcoming new hero. Megamind 2010 Titan appears to Roxanne and carries out superhuman feats to impress her, but she rejects him because she likes Bernard.
In the meantime, Megamind carries on a romance with Roxanne through his Bernard alias, which starts to give him hope about a normal life, beyond villainy. Megamind 2010 This unfortunately creates conflict with Minion, who believes that as villains they’ll never find romance or acceptance. Megamind 2010 A quarrel ensues between the duo, which ends with Minion leaving because he thinks Megamind doesn’t need him anymore. Megamind 2010 Later, at a romantic dinner, Roxanne discovers Megamind’s disguise and rejects him.
Heartbroken and friendless, Megamind does what supervillains do: start a rampage across town and a battle with a superhero. Megamind 2010 But Titan does not show up, and eventually Megamind has to head over to Hal’s apartment to pick him up. Megamind 2010 There he discovers Titan has had enough of rejection, and has decided to strike back and become a supervillain, offering a teamup with Megamind. Megamind 2010 A shocked Megamind reveals his Space Dad and Bernard identities to Titan and successfully provokes a superhuman fight. Megamind 2010 But upon defeating Megamind, an enraged Titan tries to murder him; Megamind barely escapes, and Titan proclaims himself Metro City’s new supervillain and starts tearing up the town.
Noting that a copper-based attack proved ineffective on Titan, Megamind convinces a reluctant Roxanne to head to Metro Man’s lair to check for anything that could help stop Titan. Megamind 2010 They both check out the base, and discover to their shock that Metro Man is staying there, alive! He explains to them that he’d always wanted to be a musician, but just like Megamind he got typecast and trapped as a superhero, and eventually the role became too unbearable; he thus faked his weakness to copper and subsequent death, to forever rid himself of heroism. Megamind 2010 He refuses to return, and nominates Megamind as his successor and Roxanne backs him up, but Megamind refuses as he believes he is condemned to be a villain for life.
Megamind turns himself into the prison he was raised, while Roxanne heads into Metro City to try to reason with Titan. Megamind 2010 Titan, gone over the edge, instead captures Roxanne and makes a TV broadcast to call out Megamind, exhibiting her to make sure he comes. Megamind 2010 Roxanne begs Megamind to save her and Metro City from Titan, and Minion returns to stand by Megamind’s side; this finally inspires him to escape from prison. Megamind 2010 A fierce battle follows across Metro City, where Megamind eventually defeats Titan by stripping him of his powers, turning him back into Hal.
The film ends with Hal in Megamind’s prison cell, and Megamind being accepted and hailed by Metro City as its new hero, with Roxanne as his girlfriend, felicitating his own museum and approval from a disguised Metro Man.
Produced By: Online Megamind (2010) Free Movie HD
- Lara Breay known as producer
- Denise Nolan Cascino known as producer
- Stuart Cornfeld known as executive producer
- Guillermo del Toro known as creative consultant
- Holly Edwards known as associate producer
- Lisa J. Megamind 2010 Freberg known as marketing media producer
- Ben Stiller known as executive producer
- Justin Theroux known as creative consultant
- Will Ferrell known as Megamind (voice)
- Brad Pitt known as Metro Man (voice)
- Tina Fey known as Roxanne Ritchie (voice)
- Jonah Hill known as Tighten (voice)
- David Cross known as Minion (voice)
- Ben Stiller known as Bernard (voice)
- Justin Theroux known as Megamind’s Father (voice)
- Jessica Schulte known as Megamind’s Mother (voice)
- Tom McGrath known as Lord Scott / Prison Guard (voice)
- Emily Nordwind known as Lady Scott (voice)
- J.K. Megamind 2010 Simmons known as Warden (voice)
- Ella Olivia Stiller known as Schoolchild (voice)
- Quinn Dempsey Stiller known as Schoolchild (voice)
- Brian Hopkins known as Prisoner (voice)
- Christopher Knights known as Prison Guard (voice)
- Mike Mitchell known as Father in Crowd (voice)
- Jasper Johannes Andrews known as Crying Baby (voice)
- Jack Blessing known as Newscaster (voice)
- Stephen Kearin known as Mayor (voice)
Megamind (2010) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database