- IMDb page: Full Movie Looper (2012) Free HD
- Genre: Action | Crime | Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller
- Release Date: 28 September 2012 (USA)
- Runtime: 119 min
- Filming Location: Thibodaux, Louisiana, USA
- Budget: $30,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $66,468,315 (USA) (28 December 2012)
- Director: Rian Johnson
- Stars: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt |See full cast & crew »
- Original Music By: Nathan Johnson
- Soundtrack: Carmelita
- Sound Mix: Dolby Digital | Datasat | SDDS
- Plot Keyword: Future | Vomiting | Nightclub | Child Murderer | Strong Female Character
Looper (2012) Writing Credits By:
- Rian Johnson (written by)
You can watch Looper (2012) movie online streaming in High Definition Now, Get Free watch Looper (2012) movie online with simple fill in sign up form by click the button image, Enjoy all the top new movie releases with All Faves Film Streaming! Just watched this Looper (2012) Free movie online, It is truly spectacular and may one of those rare amazing, The acting was great all round, The direction, cinematography and visual effects were all greatly innovative and brilliant, The screenplay fun, often humorous and has a lot of heart for all its characters which are all really well developed.
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Looper (2012) full HD onliine…
Looper (2012) Known Trivia
- The scene where Young Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) falls off the fire escape was filmed on the actor’s 30th birthday. Looper 2012 Gordon-Levitt was left hanging on the stunt wires while the crew sang “Happy Birthday” and wheeled out birthday cake. Looper 2012 424 of 426 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt had prosthetics to make him look more like Bruce Willis in order to play his younger self. Looper 2012 He also watched a lot of Bruce Willis films in preparation for the role so that he could impersonate some of his mannerisms. Looper 2012 372 of 374 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The script originally called for Joe to move to Paris when he got older, hence why he tries to learn French. Looper 2012 However, Rian Johnson realized they didn’t have the money to shoot in Paris. Looper 2012 The story was changed so that he goes to Shanghai because the Chinese distributor for the film offered to pay for the crew to film there. Looper 2012 Johnson accepted because his best alternative to set the scenes in Paris was to shoot them in New Orleans, which he didn’t want to do, and because he felt Shanghai better reflected the future setting of the movie. Looper 2012 208 of 210 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- According to director Rian Johnson, Noah Segan (Kid Blue) took a number of classes to learn how to spin his GAT gun around his finger. Looper 2012 Johnson told Entertainment Weekly that he filmed numerous takes of Segan spinning the 8-lb gun, but ended up using the one take where he accidentally flubbed and nearly dropped it, because Johnson thought it was funny. Looper 2012 151 of 153 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- This is the third time Bruce Willis’ character has time traveled and encountered his younger self. Looper 2012 The first two were Twelve Monkeys (1995) and The Kid (2000). Looper 2012 127 of 132 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- A diner was built in the small town of Thibodaux, LA (about an hour west of New Orleans) where all of the diner interior/exterior scenes were shot. Looper 2012 Locals saw the diner set and kept asking the film crew on when the new diner was going to open. Looper 2012 Director Rian Johnson was later told that the diner set was still standing after Hurricane Isaac moved through in September 2012. Looper 2012 78 of 81 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Rian Johnson had been collecting ideas for this movie since 2002. Looper 2012 91 of 97 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The incredibly large “Gat” pistols are actual production firearms, and not just a prop created for the film. Looper 2012 It is a Magnum Research BFR (Big Frame Revolver) chambered in .45-70 Government, a rifle round originally adopted by the U.S. Looper 2012 military in 1873. Looper 2012 The BFR weighs roughly 4.5 pounds. Looper 2012 79 of 85 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Joe’s pocket watch has an unusual clock face. Looper 2012 It is an example of a “Turkish Market Clock”, featuring “Ottoman horological numerals”, which derive from Eastern Arabic Numerals (Persian variant). Looper 2012 75 of 81 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The screenplay for this film was featured in the 2010 Blacklist; a list of the “most liked” unmade scripts of the year. Looper 2012 31 of 32 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Looper (2012): LOOPER First and Last Scene 2012 | Bruce Willis | Joseph , LOOPER First and Last Scene 2012 [HD] | Bruce Willis | Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Many people have commented about how the audio in the clip is very low, Looper (2012) – Full Cast & Crew – IMDb Looper (2012) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more, Looper (film) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Looper is a 2012 American science fiction crime thriller film written and directed by Rian Johnson, and starring Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Emily Blunt, Looper (2012) – Rotten Tomatoes In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market, When the mob wants to get rid , Watch Full movie: Looper (2012), Online Free | ffilms.org Watch Full movie: Looper (2012), Online Free, In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent 30 years into the past, where a hired gun awaits, Looper (2012) – Box Office Mojo Looper summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links, Looper (2012) | ČSFD.cz Loopeři jsou nájemní zabijáci, kteří pracují pro zločineckou organizaci, Jejich úkol je tradiční: osoby, které jsou pro sdružení nějakým způsobem , LOOPER Trailer 2012 Bruce Willis Movie – Official [HD , Looper Trailer 2012 – Official movie trailer in HD – starring Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emily Blunt – directed by Rian Johnson – in the , Looper | Sony Pictures In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market, When the mob wants to get , Looper (2012) – IMDb Directed by Rian Johnson, With Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt, Paul Dano, In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent into ,
Goofs: Crew or equipment visible: When Cid and Sara speed towards Old Joe and the car flips and lands on the road, a roll cage supporting the car’s roof is clearly visible.
Looper (2012) Plot: In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent into the past, where a hired gun awaits – someone like Joe – who one day learns the mob wants to ‘close the loop’ by sending back Joe’s future self for assassination. Looper 2012 »
Looper (2012) Story: In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent into the past, where a hired gun awaits – someone like Joe – who one day learns the mob wants to ‘close the loop’ by sending back Joe’s future self for assassination.
Looper (2012) Synopsis: In 2044, the United States has suffered economic collapse, causing severe social decay and growth in organized crime. Looper 2012 In addition, a strange mutation has occurred in 10% of the population, giving them minor telekinetic powers, manifested by their ability to float small objects. Looper 2012 They are referred to as TKs. Looper 2012 Thirty years into the future in 2074, time travel is invented, but is immediately outlawed. Looper 2012 However, because by that point tracking technology has rendered it nearly impossible to dispose of bodies secretly, crime bosses turn to time travel to send their targets to the past (the movie’s present) to be killed by “loopers”: hired guns paid in silver to kill whoever is sent to them. Looper 2012 The victims have bags over their heads, and silver bars strapped to their backs. Looper 2012 This comes at a price: The severe sanctions on time travel mean that crime bosses eventually need to end a looper’s contract, and also eliminate any traces of their working relationship, so they send his older version back to be killed by his younger self, referred to as “closing the loop”, which each looper must do himself. Looper 2012 They’re paid in gold for this, to live the rest of their lives in comfort.
Joseph “Joe” Simmons (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), 25, works for a mafia company in Kansas City as a looper. Looper 2012 Joe’s boss, Abe (Jeff Daniels), was sent back in time to manage the loopers and also owns a club where Joe frequents and spends time with Suzie (Piper Perabo), a showgirl. Looper 2012 Abe also controls the “Gat Men,” his muscle, led by Kid Blue (Noah Segan). Looper 2012 Gat men are so named for their magnum revolvers, which have greater range and accuracy than a looper’s ‘blunderbuss’ shotgun; a weapon designed strictly for close quarters.
While at the club one evening, another looper announces that he has just closed his loop. Looper 2012 The big payoff in gold is reason to party. Looper 2012 As Joe continues his work, he and the other loopers begin to notice that loops are being closed at an increasing pace.
One night, Seth (Paul Dano), Joe’s friend and a fellow looper, visits him in a panic telling him that he was supposed to close his own loop but couldn’t do it. Looper 2012 Seth reports that his victim appeared, singing a song his mother had sung to him when he was a baby. Looper 2012 Knowing it was his future self, Seth couldn’t kill him. Looper 2012 Old Seth tells Seth about a new crime boss called the Rainmaker, who has commenced a reign of terror in the future. Looper 2012 The Gat Men then knock on Joe’s door, so he hides Seth in his apartment floor safe. Looper 2012 The Gat Men suspect Joe is shielding Seth, so they take him in to Abe.
Abe makes a deal with Joe. Looper 2012 If he gives up Seth, he will walk free. Looper 2012 If he doesn’t, he can’t be killed, as it will upset things in the future, but they can definitely make things difficult for him by taking half of the silver he has been hoarding for his retirement in France. Looper 2012 Joe immediately gives up Seth. Looper 2012 Abe suggests Joe go to China instead of France. Looper 2012 “Don’t go to France. Looper 2012 Go to China. Looper 2012 I’m from the future. Looper 2012 I know these things.”
Old Seth attempts to climb a barb-wire fence, but notices old scars appearing on his arm, spelling out words telling him to go to an address. Looper 2012 He ignores this, and one of his fingers disappears. Looper 2012 Shortly after, another finger is gone. Looper 2012 The stubs are not bloody – as if the digits were removed many years earlier. Looper 2012 Then the tip of his nose is cut off. Looper 2012 Old Seth returns to his car, and heads for the address he was given. Looper 2012 Running toward it, he loses a foot, then apparently both feet, and he falls to the ground and crawls to the door. Looper 2012 He bangs on the door, and it is opened by Kid Blue, who immediately shoots him. Looper 2012 Behind the shooter, we can see Young Seth, alive on a table where they were chopping off his body parts, and we hear the sound of a ventilator.
Joe continues to do killings. Looper 2012 After each killing, he visits a diner, and works on his French lessons. Looper 2012 He is served by a waitress named Beatrix (Tracie Thoms). Looper 2012 While waiting to do one killing, he is puzzled when the victim is late. Looper 2012 When the person does appear, he has no bag over his head. Looper 2012 Joe recognizes Old Joe (Bruce Willis) as his older self, and tries to shoot him. Looper 2012 Old Joe spins around, and uses the gold on his back to deflect the bullet. Looper 2012 He grabs a gold bar and throws it at Joe, then knocks him out with a punch.
Joe comes to, and finds a note, telling him to get out of town. Looper 2012 Instead, Joe returns to his apartment, where he finds the Gat Men searching it and removing his silver. Looper 2012 He traps Kid Blue in his floor safe, but is winged by another Gat Man, falls from his fire escape and blacks out.
Flashbacks explain this chain of events: Joe closes his loop, and moves to Shanghai per Abe’s advice. Looper 2012 We step quickly through the next 30 years, and see Joe has a good retirement. Looper 2012 However, his continued drug use eats through his funds quickly, and he must continue working with local crime gangs to make ends meet. Looper 2012 Until he meets a beautiful, caring woman who helps him get sober. Looper 2012 He marries her and settles down. Looper 2012 Life is good until the end of the 30 years, when he is grabbed, and prepared to be sent back to be killed. Looper 2012 He manages to slip his wrist restraints, get his hood off, and kill his attackers. Looper 2012 He then jumps into the time machine. Looper 2012 We see the previous events unfold, and watch Old Joe escape in Joe’s truck. Looper 2012 He buys all the first aid supplies he can find, and heads to Joe’s apartment. Looper 2012 Old Joe sees Young Joe fall from the balcony and land on a car. Looper 2012 He rescues him, and disappears again.
Old Joe looks up some cryptic numbers at the library, when letters begin to form on his hand and arm spelling out “Beatrix.” Old Joe meets Young Joe at the diner. Looper 2012 They order identical meals. Looper 2012 Old Joe asks Joe how his French lessons are going, then says in French: “I know you have a gun under the table pointed at me.” When Young Joe doesn’t understand, Old Joe says “It’s okay that you didn’t get all that. Looper 2012 You will.” As Old Joe says, he’s glad he learned the language. Looper 2012 Old Joe tells Joe more about the Rainmaker: he appeared out of nowhere, and single-handedly took control of all the major crime syndicates within six months. Looper 2012 He’s responsible for mass executions and vagrant purgings, and he ordered the closing of all loops. Looper 2012 The syndicate men killed Old Joe’s wife by accident when Old Joe was captured. Looper 2012 Shortly before this, Old Dale (one of Joe’s looper colleagues) gave Old Joe a numerical sequence that hints at finding the rainmaker. Looper 2012 Old Joe knows that in Joe’s present, the child who will grow up to become the Rainmaker is living in the same county. Looper 2012 If Old Joe can kill the Rainmaker, then he never would be captured, and his wife would still be alive. Looper 2012 All that is known about the Rainmaker is that he has a synthetic jaw, and he watched his mother being killed.
They tussle when Old Joe realizes that Young Joe still plans to kill him. Looper 2012 Both Joes notice that the diner has cleared out. Looper 2012 Staff and customers have disappeared. Looper 2012 Suddenly, Gat Men burst in. Looper 2012 Old Joe gives Joe a piece of a map with an address marked and a string of digits, and tells him that the Rainmaker may live there. Looper 2012 Young Joe and the Gat Men shoot at Old Joe as he runs off. Looper 2012 Then the Gat Men start shooting at Young Joe, who also runs off.
Young Joe follows the coordinates to a farmhouse owned by Sara (Emily Blunt), who lives with her son Cid (Pierce Gagnon). Looper 2012 When Joe shows Sara the map, Sara recognizes the digits as Cid’s birthday and the serial number of the hospital where he was born, prompting Young Joe to explain the situation about the Rainmaker. Looper 2012 Sara proves to know a lot about loopers and how they work. Looper 2012 The database Old Joe used with the string of digits produced three possible children born on the same day in the same hospital, and he is intent on killing them.
Sara tells Cid to stay away from Joe, but Cid is curious. Looper 2012 He befriends Joe, and shows him some of the electronics gear he is playing with. Looper 2012 Cid builds transmitters so Joe and Sara can signal each other. Looper 2012 Joe is very impressed with the advanced work the five-year-old is doing.
Old Joe tracks down one of the potential Rainmaker children heading to a birthday party. Looper 2012 He kills him, but when he realizes he is still existing in his past, he breaks down crying. Looper 2012 He has killed the wrong child. Looper 2012 He then heads to the other child’s place, but is hesitant when he realizes it is where his girlfriend, Suzie, from 30 years earlier is living with her son. Looper 2012 Instead of killing the child right away, he watches their apartment.
As Young Joe and Sara become close, he learns that she is a telekinetic with slightly more power than the other TKs, and that Cid was raised by Sara’s sister for two years until she was somehow killed. Looper 2012 Cid thinks Sara’s sister was his mother, and does not believe that Sara is his real mother. Looper 2012 Sara is shown to be frightened of Cid, running to her room and hiding in a safe when Cid gets angry at her in his belief that she’s lying about being his mother.
The next day, one of the Gat Men, Jesse (Garret Dillahunt), comes looking for Joe. Looper 2012 Cid helps him escape, and Jesse leaves. Looper 2012 While Cid and Joe are alone hiding from Jesse, Joe tells him how his own mother gave him to The Panhandlers, so that he grew up without her, a moment later saying that she sold him and that she used drugs. Looper 2012 We see how being motherless led Joe to become a killer and a drug user. Looper 2012 Jesse is suspicious of Sara, and returns, holding Sara at gunpoint when Joe comes down the stairs. Looper 2012 As Joe tries to reason with Jesse, Cid starts to come down the stairs. Looper 2012 Startled by Jesse, Cid falls down the stairs and goes into a rage. Looper 2012 He lets out a massive telekinetic blast, killing Jesse. Looper 2012 Jesse’s blood “rains” out of his chest, implying how the Rainmaker’s name was coined. Looper 2012 Cid’s extraordinary telekinetic abilities confirm to Joe that Cid is the Rainmaker, and that Sara’s sister was killed by Cid when he lost control of his powers. Looper 2012 Joe finds Cid in the sugarcane fields, crying, and comforts him. Looper 2012 Sara helps Joe realize that this boy needs love, and may not turn into the Rainmaker if he is raised in a loving home.
Meanwhile, Kid Blue has tracked Old Joe to Suzie’s apartment, and captures him when he breaks inside to kill the child.
Young Joe tells Sara and Cid to flee, surmising that his employers and/or Old Joe will target the farm. Looper 2012 Old Joe breaks free, killing Abe and all the Gat Men except for Kid Blue, who is shot in the foot. Looper 2012 As the two Joes confront each other near Sara’s house, Kid Blue attacks and is killed by Young Joe.
Sara and Cid attempt to drive away, but Old Joe starts shooting at their truck. Looper 2012 Cid wants Sara to stop the truck so they don’t come closer, but instead, Sara steps on the gas, hoping to run Old Joe over. Looper 2012 Getting scared, Cid uses his TK powers to cause the truck to flip. Looper 2012 He and Sara attempt to run to the sugar cane field to hide. Looper 2012 Old Joe attempts to shoot them and the bullet grazes Cid’s cheek. Looper 2012 Cid goes into another rage and uses a blast of his TK powers to suspend Sara and Old Joe in the air. Looper 2012 Joe has been following after Old Joe in his truck, which is knocked over by the TK blast. Looper 2012 Sara calms Cid, telling him repeatedly that she loves him and he’ll be okay. Looper 2012 Cid calms down and ends his TK storm. Looper 2012 Sara hugs Cid, and he calls her ‘Mom’ for the first time, showing Joe that Cid can be controlled. Looper 2012 Recovering, Old Joe grabs his gun, ready to shoot Cid. Looper 2012 Sara sends Cid into the cane fields and uses her body as a shield, preventing Old Joe from shooting. Looper 2012 Finally, Old Joe shoots Sara through the heart. Looper 2012 Cid sees his mother die, then escapes through the sugar cane fields and onto a slowly passing freight train. Looper 2012 Flashback to a moment before the shot was fired: Young Joe understands that by shooting Sara and wounding Cid, Old Joe creates the embittered child who will become the Rainmaker without his mother’s love, and also realizes that even by killing Old Joe, the loop will not be closed and Old Joe will keep coming back. Looper 2012 So Young Joe turns his gun on himself. Looper 2012 He pulls the trigger and dies, thus closing the loop circuit from his end. Looper 2012 Almost instantly, Old Joe disappears.
Sara lovingly puts Cid to bed after bandaging up the cut on his face caused by Old Joe’s shot. Looper 2012 Sara then goes back out to the sugar field and notices that the ground around the overturned truck is strewn with gold bars, which Old Joe looted from Abe’s headquarters. Looper 2012 She and Cid will now be well provided for. Looper 2012 She walks over to Young Joe’s body lying in the field, and takes a moment to stroke his hair, something that he had confided to Suzie that his own mother used to do for him.
Produced By: Full Movie Looper (2012) Free HD
- Ram Bergman known as producer
- Christopher C. Looper 2012 Chen known as co-producer
- Ningning Fu known as line producer: China
- Julie Goldstein known as executive producer
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt known as executive producer
- Douglas Hansen known as executive producer (as Douglas E. Looper 2012 Hansen)
- Dan Mintz known as executive producer
- Eleanor Nett known as co-producer
- David Pomier known as co-producer (as Dave Pomier)
- Peter Schlessel known as executive producer
- Lucas Smith known as co-producer
- James D. Looper 2012 Stern known as producer
- Bing Wu known as executive producer
- Wen-ge Xiao known as executive producer (as Peter Wenge Xiao)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt known as Joe
- Bruce Willis known as Old Joe
- Emily Blunt known as Sara
- Paul Dano known as Seth
- Noah Segan known as Kid Blue
- Piper Perabo known as Suzie
- Jeff Daniels known as Abe
- Pierce Gagnon known as Cid
- Qing Xu known as Old Joe’s Wife (as Summer Qing)
- Tracie Thoms known as Beatrix
- Frank Brennan known as Old Seth
- Garret Dillahunt known as Jesse
- Nick Gomez known as Dale
- Marcus Hester known as Zach
- Jon Eyez known as Gat Man
- Kevin Stillwell known as Gat Man
- Thirl Haston known as Gat Man
- James Landry Hébert known as Looper (as James Hebert)
- Kenneth Brown Jr. Looper 2012 known as Looper
- Cody Wood known as Looper
- Adam Boyer known as Tye (as Adam Scott Boyer)
- Jeff Chase known as Tall Gat Man
- Ritchie Montgomery known as Bodega Owner
- David Jensen known as Apt Super
- Kamden Beauchamp known as Daniel
- Josh Perry known as Farm Vagrant (as Josh ‘The Ponceman’ Perry)
- David Joseph Martinez known as Old Dale (as David Martinez)
- Wayne Dehart known as Seth Vagrant
- Ian Patrick known as Beggar Kid
- Craig Johnson known as Big Craig
- Robert Harvey known as Parking Attendant
- Rachel Acuna known as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Rhonda Floyd Aguillard known as Vagrant (uncredited)
- Lauren Alexandra known as Waitress (uncredited)
- Garrett Allain known as Looper (uncredited)
- Jay Amor known as Gatman (uncredited)
- Chris Angerdina known as Vagrant (uncredited)
- Brett Beoubay known as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Cameron M. Looper 2012 Brown known as Boy in Field / Hand Model (uncredited)
- Nic Christie known as Displaced Tech (uncredited)
- Haylie Creppel known as Girl Blowing Bubbles (uncredited)
- Jared DePasquale known as Gat Man (uncredited)
- Emily D. Looper 2012 Haley known as People on the Street (uncredited)
- Gene Kevin Hames Jr. Looper 2012 known as Gatman (uncredited)
- Leslie Hankins known as Dancer (uncredited)
- Brittany Holt known as Club Girl (uncredited)
- Robert Hotalen known as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Sebastian James known as Gat Man (uncredited)
- Sylvia Jefferies known as Neighbor Girl (uncredited)
- Jaanika Kaarpalu known as Club Girl (uncredited)
- Amy Le known as Chinese Waitress (uncredited)
- Cynthia LeBlanc known as Homeless Person (uncredited)
- Elton LeBlanc known as Homeless Person (uncredited)
- Miles Marmolejo known as Young Joe (uncredited)
- Avon Maser known as Future Cycle Vagrant (uncredited)
- Sam Medina known as Chinese Thug (uncredited)
- D.J. Looper 2012 Mills known as Cold Homeless Boy (uncredited)
- Jeff Moffitt known as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Kennedy Morgan known as Suzie’s Daughter (uncredited)
- Wayne Douglas Morgan known as Bouncer (uncredited)
- Brian Oerly known as Geo (uncredited)
- B.J. Looper 2012 Parker known as Club Patron (uncredited)
- Malik Peters known as Child Vagrant (uncredited)
- Jeff Pope known as Vagrant (uncredited)
- Sean Reynolds known as Vagrant (uncredited)
- Dane Rhodes known as Gatman (uncredited)
- Bailey Celeste Sacco known as Vagrant Kid (uncredited)
- Suzanne Severio known as Neighbor (uncredited)
- Logan Douglas Smith known as Can Can Club Owner (uncredited)
- Han Soto known as Chinese Bar Owner (uncredited)
- Stephen Stanton known as Additional Voices (uncredited)
- James Lesley Taylor known as Stage Hand / Club Guy (uncredited)
- Kristyl Dawn Tift known as Madame (uncredited)
- Michelle Torres known as Club Girl (uncredited)
- Dikran Tulaine known as Canady (uncredited)
- John T. Looper 2012 Wilson Jr. Looper 2012 known as Father on Train (uncredited)
- Michael Wozniak known as Gatman (uncredited)
Looper (2012) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database