- IMDb page: Online Cinderella (2015) Free Movie
- Rate: 7.0/10 total 103,480 votes
- Genre: Drama | Family | Fantasy | Romance
- Release Date: 13 March 2015 (USA)
- Runtime: 105 min | Taiwan:114 min
- Filming Location: Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England, UK
- Budget: $95,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $201,148,159 (USA) (11 September 2015)
- Director: Kenneth Branagh
- Stars: Lily James, Cate Blanchett, Richard Madden |See full cast & crew »
- Original Music By: Patrick Doyle
- Soundtrack: Lavender’s Blue
- Sound Mix: Datasat | Dolby Digital | Dolby Surround 7.1
- Plot Keyword: Duke | Dress | King | Fairy Godmother | Love
Cinderella (2015) Writing Credits By:
- Chris Weitz (screenplay)
You can watch Cinderella (2015) movie online streaming in High Definition Now, Get Free watch Cinderella (2015) movie online with simple fill in sign up form by click the button image, Enjoy all the top new movie releases with All Faves Film Streaming! Just watched this Cinderella (2015) Free movie online, It is truly spectacular and may one of those rare amazing, The acting was great all round, The direction, cinematography and visual effects were all greatly innovative and brilliant, The screenplay fun, often humorous and has a lot of heart for all its characters which are all really well developed.
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Cinderella (2015) full HD onliine…
Cinderella (2015) Known Trivia
- In the ballroom dance, many of the dresses designs are based on the dresses of various Disney princesses. Cinderella 2015 Those of Belle from (Beauty and the Beast (1991)), Tiana (The Princess and the Frog (2009)), Aurora (Sleeping Beauty (1959)), Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)), Mulan (Mulan (1998)), and Ariel (The Little Mermaid (1989)) can be spotted. Cinderella 2015 481 of 483 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- A total of 10,000 Swarovski crystals were placed one-by-one on the blue dress, and in Lily James’ hair as well. Cinderella 2015 256 of 257 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- It’s a common misconception that Disney’s Cinderella (1950) and subsequently this film cut some of the more violent and disturbing elements of the Brothers Grimm’s fairy tale (such as the stepsisters cutting off their heels and toes to make the slipper fit and birds pecking out their eyes) in order to make the film more family-friendly. Cinderella 2015 In truth, Disney did not base the original film on the Brothers Grimm’s “Aschenputtel” (19th century) but rather on Charles Perrault’s 1697 Cinderella. Cinderella 2015 Perrault’s version includes the fairy godmother and the pumpkin coach that are absent from the Grimm version, and does not include some of the more sinister elements. Cinderella 2015 Both films credit the film as based on the Perrault story. Cinderella 2015 211 of 213 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Lily James originally auditioned for the role of Anastasia Tremaine before being cast as Cinderella. Cinderella 2015 249 of 252 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The iconic blue dress in this film had a total of eight versions made, all used depending on what Lily James had to do. Cinderella 2015 For example, one dress was four inches off the ground for her running scene from the ball to the carriage, one dragged on the ground slightly for her entrance at the ball. Cinderella 2015 201 of 203 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- For the blue dress, there was a total of 270 yards of fabric used, and up to 2 miles of hem. Cinderella 2015 148 of 149 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- There was much controversy over whether the waist of Lily James was photo-shopped or if CGI was used, since it seemed to be impossibly thin. Cinderella 2015 In later interviews, James herself, director Kenneth Branagh, and other cast members revealed that James’ waist had already been naturally smaller (around 17 inches) and that for every dress she had to wear a corset, even during the dance. Cinderella 2015 With her thin waist, corsets, and the poof from the blue dress, the perspective makes her waist look unnaturally thin. Cinderella 2015 261 of 265 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- In an interview, Lily James, who plays Cinderella, said that the iconic glass slipper used in the film really doesn’t fit on her foot. Cinderella 2015 Instead, the slippers were added into the film later via CGI. Cinderella 2015 246 of 250 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- While doing press for the film, Cate Blanchett revealed a moment in which she didn’t feel in character as Lady Tremaine. Cinderella 2015 It was the ballroom scene, of which she said, “When Richard Madden and Lily James began to dance, it made me just want to weep. Cinderella 2015 You just don’t see that. Cinderella 2015 You don’t see those grand, romantic moments where you say, ‘Yes!’ There’s a couple of beautiful, really difficult lifts. Cinderella 2015 Everyone just erupted into applause, naturally, when it happened because it was so beautiful and because I think you’re really, genuinely rooting for her.” 130 of 131 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The final dancing scene was entirely improvised. Cinderella 2015 Director Kenneth Branagh decided to keep it in the final cut. Cinderella 2015 159 of 161 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Cinderella (2015): Cinderella (2015 film) – Disney Wiki – Wikia The 2015 and 1950 Cinderella, After the success of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, Disney began developing a new adaptation of Cinderella in May 2010, Director Mark , Cinderella (2015) – IMDb Directed by Kenneth Branagh, With Lily James, Cate Blanchett, Richard Madden, Helena Bonham Carter, When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself , Cinderella (2015) | Fandango Cinderella movie info – movie times, trailers, reviews, tickets, actors and more on Fandango, Cinderella | Disney Movies The story of “Cinderella” follows the fortunes of young Ella whose merchant father remarries following the death of her mother, Cinderella (2015) (2015) – Box Office Mojo Cinderella (2015) summary of box office results, charts and release information and related links, Cinderella (2015) – Rotten Tomatoes Cate Blanchett stars in this new vision of the Cinderella tale from director Kenneth Branagh and the screenwriting team of Chris Weitz and Aline Brosh McKenna for , Disney’s Cinderella Official US Trailer – YouTube Cinderella (2015) In-Home Release Date: September 15, 2015 On Blu-ray: http://di.sn/6004BHU1A, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere: http://di.sn/6005BHUHP Cinderella (2015) (Film) – TV Tropes A description of tropes appearing in Cinderella (2015), Cinderella is a 2015 Disney film based on the animated classic, It is directed by Kenneth Branagh, … Cinderella TRAILER 1 (2015) – Helena Bonham Carter Live , Cinderella TRAILER 1 (2015) – Helena Bonham Carter Live-Action Disney Fantasy Movie HD The story of “Cinderella” follows the fortunes of young Ella whose , Cinderella (2015 Disney film) – Wikipedia, the free , Cinderella is a 2015 American romantic fantasy film, directed by Kenneth Branagh, with a screenplay written by Chris Weitz, The film is based on the eponymous folk ,
Goofs: Continuity: When Ella’s father leaves on his last business trip, the pair of horses at the carriage he leaves in have no white on their legs. Cinderella 2015 As he carriage pulls into the road (and the camera pans back to Ella), the horses each have four white legs (and are probably the same pair of bay hackney horses that bring Ella’s father home in the opening scenes; each horse has a wide blaze on its face and four white stockings). Cinderella 2015 This same pair of very distinctive horses also appear briefly at the beginning of the king’s ball, when everyone is arriving.
Cinderella (2015) Plot: When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her scheming step-sisters. Cinderella 2015 Never one to give up hope, Ella’s fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger. Cinderella 2015 Full summary » »
Cinderella (2015) Story: A girl named Ella (Cinderella) has the purest heart living in a cruel world filled with evil stepsisters and an evil stepmother out to ruin Ella’s life. Cinderella 2015 Ella comes one with her pure heart when she meets the prince and dances her way to a better life with glass shoes, and a little help from her fairy godmother, of course.
Cinderella (2015) Synopsis: In a beautiful kingdom, a little girl called Ella (Eloise Webb) lives a happy life in a lovely manor house with her doting parents. Cinderella 2015 Her father (Ben Chaplin), a wealthy merchant, is often away on business trips, but always makes the most of his time with his family. Cinderella 2015 Ella’s mother (Hayley Atwell) encourages her to believe in magic, courage, kindness, and hope. Cinderella 2015 Ella considers the resident farm animals to be her dear friends, and talks to them often.
Ella and her father are grief-stricken when Ella’s mother falls gravely ill. Cinderella 2015 On her deathbed, she tells her daughter that power and magic stem from kindness, and to always “have courage and be kind.”
Over the next several years, Ella (now Lily James) carries on a comfortable life with her loving father, though they both miss her mother terribly. Cinderella 2015 When her father announces his plan to remarry, Ella gives him her sincere blessing and hopes for his happiness in this new chapter of his life.
Ella’s new stepmother, Lady Tremaine (Cate Blanchett) is a stately widow with two daughters of Ella’s age: Anastasia (Holliday Grainger) and Drisella (Sophie McShera). Cinderella 2015 The three women, along with their ill-tempered cat Lucifer, move into the manor house with Ella and her father. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine proves to be a prideful and cold woman with rather unsavory friends, while Anastasia and Drisella bicker constantly and only seem to bond over their disdain for Ella.
Ella’s father prepares to depart on another business trip, and asks Ella and her stepsisters what presents they would like him to bring back. Cinderella 2015 While Anastasia and Drisella ask for parasols and lace, Ella merely requests the first branch that brushes her father’s head as he travels. Cinderella 2015 He bids her a loving farewell the following morning.
No sooner had her husband departed, Lady Tremaine manipulates Ella into giving up her bedroom to Anastasia and Drisella. Cinderella 2015 Ella is then relocated to the attic, where she finds that her mouse friends also reside. Cinderella 2015 Despite this unjust development, Ella remains optimistic and continues to live by her mother’s mantra: “Have courage and be kind.”
Some time later, Ella is given tragic news by a local farmer: her father had taken ill and died on his journey. Cinderella 2015 The farmer gives Ella the branch she had requested, along with his condolences. Cinderella 2015 Ella is heartbroken. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine is also upset, but for solely financial reasons. Cinderella 2015 Resentful of her new husband for leaving them with no source of income, she takes out her rage on her stepdaughter. Cinderella 2015 After dismissing all the household servants, Lady Tremaine shifts the entire workload to Ella, who is so miserable that she views the endless chores as almost welcome distractions from her grief.
Ella’s days of servitude grow increasingly dismal, as the shock of her father’s death wears off and she realizes she no longer has a loving family. Cinderella 2015 After a particularly cruel and hurtful incident (during which her stepfamily dubs her with the infamous nickname “Cinderella”), Ella rides her horse into the nearby woods to calm herself down. Cinderella 2015 She encounters a stag, fleeing from an approaching hunting party, and her horse takes off in fright while Ella clings on for dear life . Cinderella 2015 Her plight is noticed by the young prince (Richard Madden), out hunting with his men, who manages to stop her horse and introduces himself as Kit, an “apprentice” from the palace. Cinderella 2015 While Ella is charmed by the handsome stranger, whom she does not recognize as the king’s son, she scolds him for hunting a helpless animal and requests that he refrain from harming the stag. Cinderella 2015 While taken aback at Ella’s odd request, Kit is smitten with her compassionate spirit, but is called back by his hunting party before he can learn her name.
Back at the palace, Prince Kit tells his father, the King (Derek Jacobi) about the pretty girl he met in the woods. Cinderella 2015 While the King still insists that Kit must marry a princess for the good of the realm, he sympathizes with his son’s desire to break the occasional tradition. Cinderella 2015 However, as the King is growing increasingly ill, he believes that Kit must marry quickly and properly in order to take the throne in the near future. Cinderella 2015 Kit reluctantly agrees to his father’s wishes, which are seconded heartily by the king’s right-hand man, the Grand Duke (Stellan Skarsgard), but suggests that the entire kingdom be invited to the upcoming palace ball instead of merely the nobility and upper-class. Cinderella 2015 The King agrees, and Kit looks forward to possibly seeing Ella again. Cinderella 2015 The captain of the royal guard (Nonso Anozie), who is also Kit’s friend and confidante, encourages Kit’s progressive thinking in spite of the King’s opinions.
As Ella buys groceries in the market square, the royal crier (Alex MacQueen) announces to the gathered public that a grand ball will soon be held at the palace so the prince may choose a bride, and that all eligible ladies in the kingdom are invited. Cinderella 2015 Having never been to such a luxurious affair and hoping to see Kit the “apprentice” again, Ella is excited to learn that even the serving class is welcome to attend. Cinderella 2015 She rushes home to relay the news to her stepfamily, who are overcome with anticipation. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine immediately plans for one of her daughters to win the prince’s hand and bring riches to the family again. Cinderella 2015 When Ella expresses interest in going to the ball, she is scoffed at and dismissed. Cinderella 2015 Ella, still not disheartened, finds an old dress of her late mother’s and begins to mend it herself in preparation for the event.
On the evening of the ball, Anastasia and Drisella are decked out in their new gowns and are aflutter with excitement. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine is delighted that she has “two horses in the race,” and is all but convinced that the family will soon be elevated to royal status. Cinderella 2015 Ella descends the stairs in her mother’s old dress, taking one more stab at attending the ball. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine and her daughters cruelly rip the dress to tatters, taunting Ella and forbidding her to accompany them. Cinderella 2015 As the three women depart, Ella runs into the garden, weeping with rage and sadness.
Ella is startled by an old beggar woman crouching in the corner of the courtyard who asks for a bit of nourishment. Cinderella 2015 Despite her own misery, Ella kindly offers the woman a bowl of milk. Cinderella 2015 To Ella’s great surprise, the old lady transforms into a shimmering fairy and introduces herself as Ella’s fairy godmother (Helena Bonham Carter). Cinderella 2015 The fairy godmother wastes little time in transforming a pumpkin, Ella’s mouse friends,a goose, and some lizards into a spectacular carriage, four while horses, a coachman, and footmen, respectively. Cinderella 2015 Ella’s ragged pink dress is spruced into a magnificent blue ball gown, and her worn-out shoes are replaced with a stunning pair of glass slippers. Cinderella 2015 Ella is dumbfounded by her change in luck and is most grateful, but is warned by her fairy godmother that the spell will be broken at the last stroke of midnight and all will be as it was before. Cinderella 2015 Ella promises to be home in time, and is sent off to the palace after receiving a charm that will prevent Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters from recognizing her.
The ball is just underway as Ella arrives, with scores of princesses being introduced to the Prince and the King. Cinderella 2015 When Ella appears on the ballroom balcony, the assembly goes silent and Kit recognizes the girl from the woods at once. Cinderella 2015 He asks her for the first dance, which she gladly accepts, and the party officially begins. Cinderella 2015 While Lady Tremaine sends her daughters into the fray to compete for the Prince, Kit and Ella sneak away to the castle grounds. Cinderella 2015 Realizing that Kit is, of course, the Prince, Ella is a bit shocked, but upon getting to know him, sees he is an honest and caring man. Cinderella 2015 He speaks of his inner conflict between pleasing his father, whom he loves and respects, and pursuing his own ambitions. Cinderella 2015 Though having a marvelous time with Kit, Ella notices the clock beginning to strike twelve and hastily excuses herself. Cinderella 2015 In her rush to leave the palace before the magic wears off, she loses one of her glass slippers on the palace steps. Cinderella 2015 Kit sends the royal guard after her, determined to find out who she is, but Ella’s goose coachman manages to evade them. Cinderella 2015 At the last stroke of midnight, Ella’s dress, coach, and attendants all return to their normal forms, although her one remaining glass slipper remains intact. Cinderella 2015 She walks the rest of the way home, still giddy from her magical evening.
When her stepfamily finally arrives home, Ella is still in a wonderful mood as the stepsisters talks of the beautiful “mystery princess” who stole the show at the ball. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine is angry after overhearing the Grand Duke say that the Prince was already promised to the Princess of Zaragosa, so the whole ball had been for naught. Cinderella 2015 She is also suspicious as to why Ella is so cheerful after such a supposedly unpleasant evening alone at the house.
The King is nearly dead, and finally gives Kit his blessing to marry for love, encouraging him to find the beautiful girl from the ball. Cinderella 2015 Kit thanks his father and bids him a tearful farewell. Cinderella 2015 Once made king, Kit immediately sends his men out to find the mystery princess so that he may marry her. Cinderella 2015 All eligible women in the kingdom try on the glass slipper that Ella left behind on the palace steps, but it fits none of them.
Having learned of the kingdom-wide sweep for the mystery princess, Ella rushes to her attic room to retrieve her remaining glass slipper, which she had hidden under the floorboards with her other treasured belongings. Cinderella 2015 She is startled to find her stepmother waiting there for her, tauntingly displaying the slipper in her hand. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine finally reveals to Ella the source of her resentment: Lady Tremaine’s first husband, whom she had married for love, met a premature death that forced his wife into the trials of single motherhood. Cinderella 2015 After marrying Ella’s father, she was left in the same predicament after his death. Cinderella 2015 Despising the fact that she had to constantly look upon the beloved child of another man who had left her, Lady Tremaine channeled her rage and frustration onto Ella. Cinderella 2015 Having deduced from the discovery of the slipper that Ella is the sought-after mystery princess, Lady Tremaine dashes the slipper to pieces against the wall and locks Ella in the attic alone.
Lady Tremaine brings the remains of the slipper to the Grand Duke as proof that Ella, her “servant girl,” is the mystery girl whom Kit loves. Cinderella 2015 The treacherous Grand Duke, while feigning loyalty to Kit, had concocted a scheme with Lady Tremaine in order to force Kit to marry the Princess of Zaragosa: Lady Tremaine will keep Ella away from Kit, and in return will receive the title of Countess and prosperous marriage arrangements for her two daughters. Cinderella 2015 Despite this plot, the Duke pretends to honor the new king’s wishes by attending the royal guard as they search for the mystery princess.
The last house in the kingdom to be visited by the royal guard is Ella’s but she is still locked in her room when they arrive. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine shows the Captain and the Duke into the house, where Anastasia and Drisella unsuccessfully try on the intact glass slipper. Cinderella 2015 The men prepare to leave, but are halted by the sound of singing from an upstairs window. Cinderella 2015 Ella, in an attempt to keep her spirits up, is singing the lullaby her mother sang to her as a child. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine and the Grand Duke attempt to send the guards quickly on their way, but are shocked when one of the uniformed soldiers reveals himself to be King Kit in disguise. Cinderella 2015 Kit orders the Captain to find the source of the singing.
Lady Tremaine has no choice but to lead the Captain upstairs to Ella, but initially refuses to let Ella leave. Cinderella 2015 The Captain reminds her that it is on the order of the King that Ella come downstairs. Cinderella 2015 Lady Tremaine makes the shockingly false excuse that, as Ella’s mother, she is only doing what is best for the girl. Cinderella 2015 Ella angrily asserts that Lady Tremaine is not, and never will be, her mother. Cinderella 2015 Ella follows the Captain downstairs.
In the drawing room, Kit and Ella face each other as they truly are: a young king and a kindhearted farm girl. Cinderella 2015 They promise to accept each other as they are. Cinderella 2015 At last, Ella tries on the glass slipper, which fits perfectly and confirms her identity once and for all. Cinderella 2015 Anastasia and Drisella, realizing their stepsister will soon be queen, make hasty apologies for their behavior, but Lady Tremaine is frozen with rage on the stairs. Cinderella 2015 Before leaving the house with Kit and the guards, Ella offers her stepmother forgiveness.
With their wicked plans found out, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drisella, and the Grand Duke are all banished from the kingdom. Cinderella 2015 Ella and Kit are married, excitedly embarking on their new life together, with portraits of their respective late parents hanging side by side in the palace. Cinderella 2015 The fairy godmother recounts how they went on to be kind, just, and beloved rulers, and that Ella continued to see the world not as it was, but as how it could be.
Produced By: Online Cinderella (2015) Free Movie
- David Barron known as producer
- Simon Kinberg known as producer
- Tim Lewis known as executive producer
- Allison Shearmur known as producer
- Barry H. Cinderella 2015 Waldman known as executive producer (uncredited)
- Cate Blanchett known as Stepmother
- Lily James known as Cinderella
- Richard Madden known as Prince
- Helena Bonham Carter known as Fairy Godmother
- Nonso Anozie known as Captain
- Stellan Skarsgård known as Grand Duke
- Sophie McShera known as Drisella
- Holliday Grainger known as Anastasia
- Derek Jacobi known as King
- Ben Chaplin known as Ella’s Father
- Hayley Atwell known as Ella’s Mother
- Rob Brydon known as Master Phineus
- Jana Perez known as Princess Chelina of Zaragosa
- Alex Macqueen known as Royal Crier
- Tom Edden known as Lizard Footman
- Gareth Mason known as Goose Coachman
- Paul Hunter known as Farmer
- Eloise Webb known as Ella (10 years)
- Joshua McGuire known as Palace Official
- Matthew Steer known as Halberdier
- Mimi Ndiweni known as Slipper Lady
- Laura Elsworthy known as Slipper Lady
- Ella Smith known as Slipper Lady
- Ann Davies known as Slipper Lady
- Gerard Horan known as Lord Veneering
- Katie West known as Cook
- Daniel Tuite known as Gardener
- Anjana Vasan known as Maid
- Stuart Neal known as Stable Boy
- Tomiwa Edun known as Trooper (as Adetomiwa Edun)
- Richard McCabe known as Baron
- Joseph Kloska known as Royal Crier’s Assistant
- Andy Apollo known as Prince’s Retinue Member
- Craig Mather known as Prince’s Retinue Member
- Jonny Owen-Last known as Prince’s Retinue Member
- Nari Blair-Mangat known as Prince’s Retinue Member
- Michael Jenn known as King’s Doctor
- Josh O’Connor known as Ballroom Palace Guard
- Andrew Fitch known as Fencer
- Greg Lockett known as Fencer (as Gregory Lockett)
- Bhanu Alley known as Visiting Dignitary (uncredited)
- Elina Alminas known as Princess Valentina (uncredited)
- Francesca Bennett known as Latin Noblewoman (uncredited)
- Sophie-Anna Brough known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- James Butcher known as Ball Dancer (uncredited)
- Laurie Calvert known as Chief Guard Cassius (uncredited)
- Arielle Campbell known as Ball Dancer (uncredited)
- Janet Dawe known as Townsperson / Onion Seller (uncredited)
- Robert J. Cinderella 2015 Fraser known as Townsperson (uncredited)
- Edward Lewis French known as Ball Dancer (uncredited)
- Melissa Galloway known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Sean Francis George known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Monique Geraghty known as Princess Sasia of Arabia (uncredited)
- Alex Gillison known as Townsperson (uncredited)
- Riley Halden known as Townsperson (uncredited)
- John W.G. Cinderella 2015 Harley known as Courtier Guest (uncredited)
- Ant Henson known as Palace Footman (uncredited)
- Rajesh Kalhan known as Nobleman (uncredited)
- Bentley Kalu known as Horse rider (uncredited)
- Sayed Kassem known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Joe Kennard known as Palace Guard (uncredited)
- Victoria Ann Kenway known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Alex Marek known as Palace Guard (uncredited)
- Barrie Martin known as Gentleman (uncredited)
- João Costa Menezes known as Ball Dancer (uncredited)
- Gino Picciano known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Sarah Sharman known as Market Trader (uncredited)
- Drew Sheridan-Wheeler known as Nicolas Golding (uncredited)
- Peter Stacey known as Fisherman (uncredited)
- Zizi Strallen known as Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Tom Swacha known as Footman (uncredited)
- Georgie-May Tearle known as Townsperson / Courtier / Ball Guest (uncredited)
- Dolapo Umar known as Slipper Maiden / Townsperson (uncredited)
- Leila Wong known as Princess Mei Mei (uncredited)
- Charlotte Worwood known as Wealthy Maiden (uncredited)
- Elliott Wright known as Palace Guard (uncredited)
Cinderella (2015) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database