- IMDb page: Watch Online Boyhood (2014) Free Movie HD
- Genre: Drama
- Release Date: 15 August 2014 (USA)
- Runtime: 165 min
- Filming Location: Texas, USA
- Budget: $4,000,000 (estimated)
- Gross: $25,359,200 (USA) (27 February 2015)
- Director: Richard Linklater
- Stars: Ellar Coltrane, Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke |See full cast & crew »
- Soundtrack: She’s Long Gone
- Sound Mix: Dolby Digital
- Plot Keyword: Growing Up | Musician | Parenting | Birthday | Marriage
Boyhood (2014) Writing Credits By:
- Richard Linklater (written by)
Watch Free Boyhood (2014) movie Online Without Downloading, This movie also includes best movie, And you able to watch movie online streaming in HD within 106 min in length, watch streaming movies online Free trailer below, and Also watch full length Boyhood (2014) streaming Megavideo movie without survey in HD, You Can Watch This Movie with or without downloading HERE
…Did you have account? Signup for free now for watch Boyhood (2014) full HD onliine…
Boyhood (2014) Known Trivia
- Richard Linklater cast his daughter Lorelei Linklater as Samantha because she was always singing and dancing around the house and wanted to be in his movies. Boyhood 2014 At about the third or fourth year of filming, she lost interest and asked for her character to be killed off. Boyhood 2014 Linklater refused, saying it was too violent for what he was planning (Lorelei eventually regained her enthusiasm and continued with the project). Boyhood 2014 1,377 of 1,390 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Had Richard Linklater died during the 12-year shoot, Ethan Hawke would have taken over the directorial duties. Boyhood 2014 1,477 of 1,495 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Ellar Coltrane, who plays the boy of the title, was 7 years old when the movie started filming and 19 when it finished. Boyhood 2014 1,569 of 1,595 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Ethan Hawke presents his fictional son with the gift of the Black Album on his fifteen birthday. Boyhood 2014 In real life, Ethan Hawke compiled the individual Beatles songs into the Black Album to help his daughter Maya deal with the breakup of his marriage with Uma Thurman. Boyhood 2014 401 of 405 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The film was shot over 45 days from May 2002 to August 2013 which, roughly speaking, is spanning more than 4,000 days. Boyhood 2014 1,204 of 1,226 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Boyhood (2014) is one of only 11 movies to receive a Metascore of 100, the highest possible score that can be attained from professional movie critics on the review aggregate Metacritic, and so far the only film to receive this score upon its original release. Boyhood 2014 1,271 of 1,295 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- None of the actors were contractually obligated to return to the film each year due to the De Havilland Law under California Labor Code, which makes it illegal to contract employees for more than seven years of work. Boyhood 2014 242 of 244 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Each year of Mason’s life is covered in an average of fourteen minutes of screen time. Boyhood 2014 325 of 330 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- The film began production as “The Untitled 12 Year Project” and then became just “12 Years”. Boyhood 2014 But when the film was finished, Richard Linklater changed the title to Boyhood (2014), to avoid confusion with the similarly-titled, Academy Award-winning 12 Years a Slave (2013). Boyhood 2014 614 of 629 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
- Richard Linklater and his crew got together annually to film Linklater’s script about a boy who will eventually grow up into a college freshman. Boyhood 2014 Linklater’s method behind production was essentially to make several 10- to 15-minute short films over the course of 12 years, each depicting a year in the life of the boy, and then edit them together as a feature film. Boyhood 2014 667 of 686 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No |
Tag Boyhood (2014): Boyhood (2014) – IMDb Directed by Richard Linklater, With Ellar Coltrane, Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Elijah Smith, The life of Mason, from early childhood to his arrival at college, Boyhood (film) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Boyhood is a 2014 American independent coming-of-age drama film, written and directed by Richard Linklater, and starring Patricia Arquette, Ellar Coltrane, Lorelei , Boyhood Reviews – Metacritic Boyhood movie reviews & Metacritic score: Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater’s Boyhood is a groundbreaking story of growing up as see, Boyhood (2014) | Fandango Boyhood movie info – movie times, trailers, reviews, tickets, actors and more on Fandango, Boyhood (2014): Soundtrack and Complete List of Songs , All 50 Songs from Boyhood; Listen to the Soundtrack & Complete List of Songs; with Scene Descriptions, Music Samples & Trailer Songs Boyhood Movie Review & Film Summary (2014) | Roger Ebert “Boyhood” became the instant subject of media buzz last year when Linklater revealed that he’d been working on the project for 12 years, following the same actors , Boyhood Official Trailer #1 (2014) – Richard Linklater , Filmed from 2002 to 2013, Boyhood covers 12 years in the life of a family, Mason and his older sister, Samantha, learn to face the realities of growing up , Boyhood (2014) – Rotten Tomatoes Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater’s BOYHOOD is a groundbreaking story of growing up as seen through the eyes of a child named Mason (a , BOYHOOD Trailer (2014) – YouTube “A Masterpiece that isn’t quite like anything else in the history of cinema” In theaters July 11, 2014 Official Website http://www.boyhoodmovie.com , A, O, Scott’s Top 10 Movies 2014: ‘Boyhood’ and More – The , A, O, Scott’s picks include movies that address childhood (“Boyhood,”), art (“Listen Up, Philip”) and race relations (“Selma”). Boyhood 2014
Goofs: Continuity: When Mason Jr. Boyhood 2014 and his stepbrother are playing Halo 2, although the scene is shot as a single uninterrupted game, the map changes every time the TV screen is shown.
Boyhood (2014) Plot: The life of Mason, from early childhood to his arrival at college. Boyhood 2014 Full summary » »
Boyhood (2014) Story: Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater’s BOYHOOD is a groundbreaking story of growing up as seen through the eyes of a child named Mason (a breakthrough performance by Ellar Coltrane), who literally grows up on screen before our eyes. Boyhood 2014 Starring Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette as Mason’s parents and newcomer Lorelei Linklater as his sister Samantha, BOYHOOD charts the rocky terrain of childhood like no other film has before. Boyhood 2014 Snapshots of adolescence from road trips and family dinners to birthdays and graduations and all the moments in between become transcendent, set to a soundtrack spanning the years from Coldplay’s Yellow to Arcade Fire’s Deep Blue. Boyhood 2014 BOYHOOD is both a nostalgic time capsule of the recent past and an ode to growing up and parenting. Boyhood 2014 Written byIFC Films
Boyhood (2014) Synopsis: *The film was shot over the course of twelve years, so the actors age, along with the timeline.
2002 – Six-year-old Mason Evans, Jr. Boyhood 2014 (Ellar Coltrane) is laying in the grass outside his school, staring at the sky, when his mother Olivia (Patricia Arquette) comes out from the school to take him home. Boyhood 2014 She had just met with his teacher, and while Mason is clearly a curious kid, he doesn’t seem to put a lot of effort into his schoolwork or homework and has not been behaving himself lately.
We see Mason hanging out with his friend Tommy (Elijah Smith), spraying graffiti on the walls and checking out provocative pictures of women in magazines.. Boyhood 2014 He lives with his eight-year-old sister Samantha (Lorelei Linklater). Boyhood 2014 She enjoys ‘messing’ with her brother, as seen when she sings “Oops I Did It Again” to annoy him and then throws things at him just to make trouble. Boyhood 2014 Olivia comes in to see what the ruckus is and Samantha pretends to cry to get Mason in trouble.
Olivia’s boyfriend Ted (Steven Chester Prince) comes over one day to take her out, but because the babysitter canceled, she chooses to stay and take care of Mason and Sam. Boyhood 2014 Ted is annoyed and says he has plans to keep with his friends. Boyhood 2014 Olivia stays and plays with her children and later reads to them “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”. Boyhood 2014 While Mason tries to sleep, he overhears Olivia and Ted arguing. Boyhood 2014 He gets up to check out the commotion, seeing Olivia stating that she wants to go out, but she is responsible for her children and she feels that Ted is blaming them for her lack of a social life.
2003 – Not long after, Olivia announces to her kids that they are moving to Houston in a place that her mother (Libby Villari) found for them, and so she can go back to college and work her way to a better job. Boyhood 2014 Neither kid is excited for the move. Boyhood 2014 When they get to Houston, the kids’ father, Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 (Ethan Hawke) comes to pick them up. Boyhood 2014 He is very happy to see his kids, but Grandma is not quite as trusting of Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 He offers to take them back home to Olivia, despite Grandma telling him not to.
Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 takes the kids bowling. Boyhood 2014 Sam scores four strikes, but when Mason goes up to roll, he misses. Boyhood 2014 He asks his dad to get bumpers set up, but Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 says bumpers are not necessary, and that we don’t use bumpers in life, as it takes the fun and challenge out of things. Boyhood 2014 The kids are both shown trying to compete for their dad’s attention, both trying to show off their accomplishments. Boyhood 2014 They then sit to have a meal, watching news of the situation in Iraq. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 expresses his feelings on the situation, saying it’s not the fault of those in Iraq for what happened in recent times, and he tells his kids if they were old enough to vote, do NOT vote for Bush. Boyhood 2014 He also has a smoking habit that bothers the children over the smell. Boyhood 2014 He brings them home, waiting for Olivia to come back. Boyhood 2014 When she does, she learns the kids didn’t finish their homework or have a proper meal. Boyhood 2014 She calls Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 outside to talk, and Mason watches them argue. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 leaves.
2004 – Olivia takes Mason to class with her one day. Boyhood 2014 After the lecture, she introduces him to her professor, Bill Wellbrock (Marco Perella). Boyhood 2014 He appears charming and kind to Mason. Boyhood 2014 Mason leaves the room to wait for his mother, and he hears Bill not-so-subtly asking Olivia if she may get a babysitter so they can go out. Boyhood 2014 They eventually do go on a date, with Bill’s kids, Randy (Andrew Villarreal) and Mindy (Jamie Howard) staying over Olivia’s house playing on the trampoline with Mason and Sam.
2005 – Olivia and Bill marry, with Mason and Sam having Randy and Mindy joining them as a family. Boyhood 2014 The kids spend time together, like going to the opening party of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” at the local book store. Boyhood 2014 Bill proves to be a strict parent, particularly toward Randy. Boyhood 2014 He seems to show a bit of favoritism to Mason.
Bill is shown to start drinking. Boyhood 2014 His demeanor toward his kids, as well as Mason and Sam seems to be getting harsher. Boyhood 2014 He criticizes the kids for not finishing their work, scolding them in front of Olivia.
Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 takes the kids out again, but they don’t try and talk to him so much. Boyhood 2014 It begins to bug their dad (especially since he’s quit smoking) a lot until he pulls over and insists that they talk to him about anything, whether it’s drama at school or anything else they’ve done lately. Boyhood 2014 The kids then reconnect with Mason St., and he takes them to a museum, a baseball game, and they play hide and seek around the area. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 later takes the kids back to his place, where they stay over for the weekend. Boyhood 2014 Being part of a band, Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 plays a song for his kids with his roommate. Boyhood 2014 At night, while Mason sleeps on the couch, he asks his dad if he believes that there’s magic in the world. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 responds with mentioning something about a whale with sonar and asks Mason if he’d believe him if he told him about that.
Bill orders Mason and Randy to have haircuts in their home. Boyhood 2014 It’s especially unpleasant for Mason, as he was happy with his long hair. Boyhood 2014 He expresses his disdain to his mother, who says she’ll talk to Bill. Boyhood 2014 She leaves Mason at school, where the other kids laugh at his haircut. Boyhood 2014 One girl, however, passes a note to Mason, thinking his haircut looks “kewl”. Boyhood 2014 They smile at each other.
2006 – Mason and Randy are riding around town with their friend on their bikes, when they come home to find Olivia in the garage, crying on the floor. Boyhood 2014 The boys run to her, and Bill comes out loudly stating that she had an accident and is just overreacting. Boyhood 2014 Bill’s behavior worsens over time. Boyhood 2014 Over dinner one afternoon, he brings his liquor bottle to the table and menacingly asks the family if they have a problem with his drinking. Boyhood 2014 Everyone says no, though Mason is silent. Boyhood 2014 Bill knows Mason doesn’t like him, and he jokes that he doesn’t like himself either. Boyhood 2014 Mason still says nothing, and Bill throws his drinking glass at Mason’s plate, shattering it and frightening Olivia and the kids.
When Olivia is out of the house, Bill interrogates the kids, thinking they sent secret messages to her. Boyhood 2014 He checks through all their phones and sees nothing except on Sam’s phone, and Sam admits that she spoke to her mom, who told Sam that the kids should stay in their rooms. Boyhood 2014 Bill takes the kids to an ATM and sees that Olivia took all their money. Boyhood 2014 He forces Mason and Randy to go into the liquor store to cash in a check. Boyhood 2014 When they return, Olivia comes home with a friend to take Mason and Sam away, but Bill stands between them, yelling at the kids to go back inside the house. Boyhood 2014 Mason and Sam manage to get out, with Bill aggressively pushing them ahead. Boyhood 2014 They stay at this friend’s house for the time being. Boyhood 2014 Sam asks her mom why they couldn’t take Mindy and Randy. Boyhood 2014 Olivia says she’s not their legal guardian and it would be kidnapping. Boyhood 2014 She starts crying because she doesn’t have the answers.
2007/2008 – Mason has started a new school, meeting new friends along the way. Boyhood 2014 One day, he goes to see his mom teaching at the Texas College. Boyhood 2014 He sits through her lecture, and then hears her invite the students for a gathering over Thanksgiving that she is hosting with a fellow professor. Boyhood 2014 When she and Mason get home, Olivia scolds Sam for not going to pick Mason up from school.
As the fall comes around, Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 has his kids go around the neighborhood putting on Obama/Biden signs for the upcoming elections. Boyhood 2014 Mason goes to the house of a right-wing Republican and asks if he can put the sign up, and the man sends Mason away. Boyhood 2014 The kids do find a lady who is definitely pro-Obama, calling herself an “Obama Mama”.
On another occasion, Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 takes his son camping. Boyhood 2014 They go for a swim in the lake, hike through the woods, and then sit around a campfire at night, making s’mores and having an amusing conversation about if there will ever be another “Star Wars” movie.
Olivia and her co-worker host the Thanksgiving party. Boyhood 2014 Mason talks to one of Olivia’s students in his room. Boyhood 2014 She tells him that his mom is her favorite professor. Boyhood 2014 While eating, a student named Jim (Brad Hawkins), an Afghanistan/Iraq War veteran, talks about his experiences serving his country. Boyhood 2014 Mason later sees Jim talking to his mom outside, as she is clearly interested. Boyhood 2014 Eventually, he ends up moving in with her.
2009/2010 – Mason makes new friends over time in his new school. Boyhood 2014 He does have a brief encounter with some bullies in the bathroom, both of whom harass him but then leave, flipping him the bird. Boyhood 2014 Mason later walks home with his friend Jill (Evie Thompson), who mentions not liking the “Twilight” series, as well as noting that one of her friends has a crush on Mason.
One of Mason’s new friends comes over asking if he wants to go camping with him and other friends. Boyhood 2014 Olivia lets Mason go, though the kids really just go to an unfinished home where they drink beer and berate each other for their lack of sexual experiences.
2011 – Mason is dropped off by his friends while making out with his girlfriend in their car. Boyhood 2014 He also shares a joint with his friends. Boyhood 2014 He comes home to find his mother hosting another party. Boyhood 2014 He admits he’s been drinking and smoking a little, but Olivia doesn’t seem upset. Boyhood 2014 Instead, she wishes her son a happy birthday.
Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 comes to pick up Mason and Sam again, with his new wife Annie (Jenni Tooley), and his newborn son Cooper (Landon Collier), while Olivia is talking to a handyman named Ernesto (Roland Ruiz) about fixing the pipes. Boyhood 2014 She asks if he goes to school, and he says he doesn’t have time since he works all day. Boyhood 2014 She suggests going to take night classes. Boyhood 2014 The kids, meanwhile, get ready to leave. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 thanks Jim for giving Mason a camera. Boyhood 2014 On the road, Mason learns that his dad gave away his old car to buy a minivan. Boyhood 2014 Mason is upset because he recalls his dad promising him that car when he turned 16. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 doesn’t remember saying such a thing. Boyhood 2014 He does, however, give his son a mix CD of songs from the individual Beatles members after they went solo, because, to Mason Sr., each of them put together still creates an effective flow of Beatles music as if they were still together as a band.
The family gets to the home of Annie’s parents, Cliff (Richard Andrew Jones) and Nana (Karen Jones). Boyhood 2014 They are much more conservative than Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 is used to, but they still love him and his kids. Boyhood 2014 They give Mason a Bible with his name on it, and a rifle. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 and Cliff teach Sam and Mason to shoot, and then later take them to church.
2012 – Mason has developed an active interest in photography. Boyhood 2014 He spends a lot of time in the darkroom, which cuts into his schoolwork. Boyhood 2014 His teacher, Mr. Boyhood 2014 Turlington (Tom McTigue), comes in and lectures the boy on his lack of work, encouraging him to do better. Boyhood 2014 He assigns Mason to photograph the football game.
Mason goes to a party and meets a girl named Sheena (Zoe Graham). Boyhood 2014 He expresses his views on the world and life, which she finds weird, but she is definitely charmed by him. Boyhood 2014 Mason comes home late, with Jim sitting outside waiting for him. Boyhood 2014 He is angry at Mason’s lack of respect and disregard for rules.
2013 – Mason now works at a restaurant as a busboy/dishwasher. Boyhood 2014 He eats some leftover shrimp with his co-worker April (Jessie Tilton). Boyhood 2014 They seem to flirt for a bit before Mason goes to wash dishes. Boyhood 2014 His boss (Richard Robichaux) comes in, scolding Mason for slacking on his work. Boyhood 2014 However, he does tell Mason that he’s up for a fry cook job over the summer, which would bring in more pay for him.
Somewhere in between this, Olivia has broken up with Jim and she plans to sell the house.
Mason takes Sheena to Austin to stay with Sam at her dorm in college while her roommate is out. Boyhood 2014 On the trip, Mason mentions deactivating his Facebook account, which Sheena makes fun of him for, since she feels more connected to everything with that site. Boyhood 2014 They get to Austin and hang out with Sam and her new boyfriend (Will Harris). Boyhood 2014 At night, Mason and Sheena go to a diner to munch on chips and queso at 3 in the morning. Boyhood 2014 They go through the city and watch the sunrise, sharing a kiss. Boyhood 2014 Later, they have sex in Sam’s roommate’s bed. Boyhood 2014 The roommate comes in and catches them in bed. Boyhood 2014 She briefly chats with Mason, despite the situation being a bit awkward.
At school, Mason collects his pictures that he had for a photography contest, in which he earned a silver medal. Boyhood 2014 He gets a text from Sheena to meet him under a tree. Boyhood 2014 Turns out that Sheena cheated on Mason with a college lacrosse player, and her friends have been talking, since Mason already bought prom tickets for both of them. Boyhood 2014 Sheena breaks up with Mason.
Not long after, Mason has graduated high school. Boyhood 2014 His friend drives him home and joins Mason for a graduation party. Boyhood 2014 All of Mason’s family is there, and even his boss shows up to give him a savings bond. Boyhood 2014 The family takes pictures and toasts to Mason’s future.
One afternoon, Olivia takes her kids to a restaurant, telling them that she is moving to a new place and that they must gather the childhood possessions that they wish to keep, now that both of them are no longer going to be living at home. Boyhood 2014 The manager comes over, and it happens to be Ernesto the handyman. Boyhood 2014 He thanks Olivia for encouraging him to pursue an education, which has brought him better job opportunities, and he offers them a free meal on him.
Mason hangs out with his dad at a lounge, discussing Mason’s recent break-up. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr. Boyhood 2014 says Sheena was too square for his boy, and that if he keeps working on himself, he’ll meet better girls. Boyhood 2014 Mason Sr.’s roommate then gets with his band and plays a song for Mason’s recent graduation.
Mason is set to move out to college. Boyhood 2014 He debates on leaving or taking his framed first photograph with him. Boyhood 2014 Olivia starts to cry, knowing her kids have left the nest and saying that she has nothing to look forward to now but death.
Mason drives off to college. Boyhood 2014 He stops at a gas station to fill up, but also manages to take photographs. Boyhood 2014 He gets to his dorm and meets his roommate, Dalton (Maximillian McNamara) and his girlfriend Barb (Taylor Weaver), along with Barb’s roommate Nicole (Jessi Mechler). Boyhood 2014 They invite Mason to go hiking with them, and they give him part of a pot brownie. Boyhood 2014 On the hike, Mason chats with Nicole, who has a teaching job. Boyhood 2014 The four of them get to an area where Dalton is yelling excitedly to the air. Boyhood 2014 Mason sits with Nicole, who asks him if he thinks about when people tell him to seize moments. Boyhood 2014 She thinks it’s the opposite, and that moments seize us. Boyhood 2014 Mason ponders the thought, and smiles at Nicole.
Produced By: Watch Online Boyhood (2014) Free Movie HD
- Sandra Adair known as co-producer
- Caroline Kaplan known as associate producer
- Richard Linklater known as producer
- Kirsten McMurray known as co-producer
- Vincent Palmo Jr. Boyhood 2014 known as co-producer (as Vince Palmo Jr.)
- Jonathan Sehring known as producer
- John Sloss known as producer
- Cathleen Sutherland known as producer
- Anne Walker-McBay known as associate producer (as Anne Walker)
- Ellar Coltrane known as Mason
- Patricia Arquette known as Mom
- Elijah Smith known as Tommy
- Lorelei Linklater known as Samantha
- Steven Chester Prince known as Ted (as Steven Prince)
- Bonnie Cross known as Teacher
- Sydney Orta known as Elementary School Girl (as Sidney Orta)
- Libby Villari known as Grandma
- Ethan Hawke known as Dad
- Marco Perella known as Professor Bill Welbrock
- Jamie Howard known as Mindy
- Andrew Villarreal known as Randy
- Shane Graham known as Neighborhood Friend #1
- Tess Allen known as Neighborhood Friend #2
- Ryan Power known as Paul
- Sharee Fowler known as Book Trivia Judge
- Mark Finn known as Book Release Emcee
- Charlie Sexton known as Jimmy
- Byron Jenkins known as Barber
- Holly Moore known as Mason’s 4th Grade Teacher
- David Blackwell known as Liquor Store Clerk
- Barbara Chisholm known as Carol
- Matthew Martinez-Arndt known as Lee
- Cassidy Johnson known as Abby
- Cambell Westmoreland known as Kenny
- Jennifer Griffin known as Mrs. Boyhood 2014 Darby
- Garry Peters known as No Obama Man
- Merrilee McCommas known as Obama Mama
- Tamara Jolaine known as Tammy
- Jordan Howard known as Tony
- Andrew Bunten known as Bully 1
- Tyler Strother known as Bully 2
- Evie Thompson known as Jill
- Brad Hawkins known as Jim
- Savannah Welch known as College Girl Singer
- Mika Odom known as Gabi
- Sinjin Venegas known as Chase
- Nick Krause known as Charlie
- Derek Chase Hickey known as Charlie’s Friend (as Derek Chase)
- Angela Rawna known as Professor Douglas
- Megan Devine known as Make Out Girl
- Jenni Tooley known as Annie
- Landon Collier known as Cooper
- Roland Ruiz known as Enrique
- Richard Andrew Jones known as Grandpa Cliff (as Richard Jones)
- Karen Jones known as Nana
- Gordon Friday known as Pastor
- Tom McTigue known as Mr. Boyhood 2014 Turlington
- Sam Dillon known as Nick
- Martel Summers known as Beer Pong Guy
- David Clark known as High School Band Singer
- Zoe Graham known as Sheena
- Jessie Tilton known as April (as Jesse Tilton)
- Richard Robichaux known as Mason’s Boss
- Will Harris known as Sam’s College Boyfriend
- Indica Shaw known as Hooper
- Bruce Salmon known as Guitar Player
- Wayne Sutton known as Beat Box
- Joe Sundell known as Band Member 1
- Sean Tracey known as Band Member 2
- Ben Hodges known as Band Member 3
- Daniel Zeh known as Band Member 4
- Chris Doubek known as Guy in Diner
- Andrea Chen known as Sam’s Roommate
- Mona Lee Fultz known as High School Teacher (as Mona Lee)
- Bill Wise known as Uncle Steve
- Alina Linklater known as Twin Cousin 1
- Charlotte Linklater known as Twin Cousin 2
- Genevieve Kinney known as Woman at Party
- Elijah Ford known as Jimmy’s Bandmate 1
- Kyle Crusham known as Jimmy’s Bandmate 2
- Conrad Choucroun known as Jimmy’s Bandmate 3
- Maximillian McNamara known as Dalton
- Taylor Weaver known as Barb
- Jessi Mechler known as Nicole
- Virginia Allee known as Patron in Restaurant (uncredited)
- Marina Arellano known as Student (uncredited)
- Brad Ausmus known as Himself — Houston Catcher (archive footage) (uncredited)
- Greg Baglia known as Additional Voices (uncredited)
- Jonathan Bell known as Kitchen Worker (uncredited)
- Deanna Brochin known as College Student (uncredited)
- Jayson Champion known as Man in Restaurant (uncredited)
- Roger Clemens known as Himself — Houston Pitcher (archive footage) (uncredited)
- Lise’ Creed known as Queso Waitress (uncredited)
- Ken Edwards known as Dinner Guest (uncredited)
- Maria Engler known as Waiter (uncredited)
- Amber Jaycox known as High School Student (uncredited)
- Kaitlyn King known as Sorority Girl (uncredited)
- Jason Lane known as Himself — Houston Home-Run Hitter (archive footage) (uncredited)
- Stephen Latham known as Late Night Restaurant Patron (uncredited)
- Alexander Lu known as Dweeb (uncredited)
- Natalie Makenna known as College Student (uncredited)
- Doug Mansolino known as Himself — Houston Third Base Coach (archive footage) (uncredited)
- Heather Materne known as Parent (uncredited)
- Rissa Medlenka known as Middle school student (uncredited)
- Craig Alan Ries known as College Student (uncredited)
- Garin Sparks known as Friendly Bouncer (uncredited)
- Courtney Tailor known as Student (uncredited)
- Corey Terrell known as Student (uncredited)
- Johnny Walter known as Dinner Guest (uncredited)
Boyhood (2014) Filmography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database